PDA

View Full Version : Living it up in London (m/f)

Spankidol
08-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi there

I've been surfing the personals and sites on and off. This time, I'll be blunt and honest!

I've been into spanking for as long as I can remember. Even when I was far too young to realise what it was all about, I was fascinated by any reference to spanking, and would read and re-read anything I came across. When I was 15 or so, I discovered the spanking world on the net, and it all took off from there. Over time I've realised that it's an incredible turn-on, not just the physical act of spanking a girl over my knee, not just the flirting and the foreplay, but on some deeper level that will probably take a long time to understand...

I've experimented briefly with a couple of girlfriends in the past, but that's about it. I've not yet managed to find a relationship with someone who felt the same way about it as I do.

So... what am I looking for? I'm *not* looking for a one-night stand. I'm not looking for multiple girls to spank. I'm not looking for someone who wants to be spanked by me as well as other guys, or someone who's already in a relationship.

I'm oneof those original, independent and creative types who can chat and relate to anyone. I am perfectly capable of forming relationships in the real world, but unfortunately fellow spankos don't yet walk round with a big 'S' on their foreheads - so they're tough to find. That was until I found this cool site!

Spanking for me is an intense and personal thing. I wouldn't be comfortable exploring it with anyone I didn't know well, trust and respect. I have no interest in putting someone I don't know over my knee, and I wouldn't expect them to want me to. I'm looking for someone who shares this kink, and who I can get to know, share my experiences, fantasies and thoughts with online at first, and - if we hit it off - at some point in real life.

A girl who dreams of being put over her boyfriend's knee and given a good spanking when the occasion is right. Someone - ultimately - that I can explore spanking with in the context of a normal, loving relationship, where spanking is a part - but not the most important part - of that relationship. In addition to fun and intimacy, spanking can play a deeper role, where the cuddling and caring and reassuring is just as important.

But first of all just someone around my age who wants to talk about all this, and see where it leads.

Oh yes, and a bit about me... I'm 29, slim and athletic. I'm a uni graduate based in London (UK) with a decent career and lots of great friends! I play sport and keep fit, like going out and travelling, as well as all the other usual things.

If any of this appeals to you, feel free to email on spankidol@yahoo.com