PDA

View Full Version : Chinese wife and husband seeks...

Chinagal
09-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi, we are a white male, chinese female married couple... and although we have advertised on here before, we didnt find anyone who would enjoy administrating a sensual spanking, followed by some sexual interaction for her... while hubby watches the scene.
We idealy want to find a mature man (or woman), over the age of 50. So come on guys (and gals)... drop us a line. :)

mike_redbotham
10-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Sadly, I am too far away but it appears to me as if you both need a good spanking!

peter.jameson
11-10-2009, 05:04 PM
I guess there are lots who are a bit nervous about an observing husband - is that just so that you feel safer/

stephenpeters
12-10-2009, 09:16 AM
hello I enjoy spanking women especially with a sensual aspect involved. i have not punished in front of another man before but the prospect is interesting..please contact if you are interested...Stephen

batman475
12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
hi if you can to london city centre night of 1st dec
i can accom for your fantasy at a whitechapel hotel
i am 45 6 feet tall well built with thick dark hair
bruce

triksta
13-10-2009, 12:34 AM
hi couple .I am more than willing to be an active part of your fantasy its a real shame hubby doesn't want to join in a three way sensual and arousing spanking session butt I promise he will not be disappointed with my skills .As a switch male I truly know how far a good sensual spanking should go without causing emotional harm to you both in my book it will be a over drinks discussions and totally open with your man as the boss if needed .for more info see profile and contact me soon !!

spankerotic
14-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi,

I live not too far from St Albans. I meet all your requirements - please email me at halfdozen_uk@yahoo.co.uk if you wish to discuss further.

Sincerely,

John

Useful
15-10-2009, 04:05 PM
I responded back in April but didn't even get the courtesy of a polite "no thank you".
Why should I think this is a genuine ad this time?

Chinagal
15-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Thnx for some of the replies.... but it would realy help if those that choose to reply actually left some details about themselves. I think we have been quite descriptive about ourselves and what were looking for... so come on boys and gals... do us the same favour

slaphard69
08-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi my name is Colin Ilive in Bournemouth but would be happy to make the trip up to you and get involved with anything you like I am in my fifties so if you would like me to come just drop me a line I have been interested in the spanking for many years and have had some interesting meetings both here and in north America