PDA

View Full Version : Punishment requested

sore1
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi there! I'm so new to this board and wondered if there are any serious spankers out in the Inverness area?:confused:

I'm slightly north of Inverness and can travel if you are able to administer nothing but the strictest discipline to this 40 year old male miscreant!

I've had three people try with a paddle, hand spank me over their knee, tawse and cane me over my bare bum, (not all at the same time mind you, though that would be goood!! :)), but no-one yet has managed to get me in tears.
Could it be you?

I really would like someone who is not worried about causing pain, but who is happy to pile on stroke after stroke in a hard and accurate fashion, to my bare buttocks only.

If you have the tools, that would be great.
If you are happy for me to visit you, even better.
Daytime would be best in the first instance, but if you would like to make it a regular venture we could meet regularly, but you may have to buy me a soft cushion to sit on if you are very good at your part!:eek:

xx

errogee
05-04-2014, 12:36 PM
I am a mature authority figure, 6'3" tall and very strong. I am ruthless master and will thrash your bare buttocks with strap and cane until you beg for mercy. I have implements. I cannot accommodate but can visit during the working week - preferable mornings. I stay just south of Inverness

Master Michael

errogee
16-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I can deal with you during weekday mornings but I cannot accommodate - can you? I f you want to discuss in more detail, email me a drmdjo@gail.com

Michael