PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a damn good leathering?

sore1
11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
You know I struggle with this: is there soemthing wrong with me?
I'm male and want punished on the bare bum till I'm unable to take anymore-it's more than just sensual for me.

Hell I've had a woman paddle me- and she did her best, but you could have hit a table tennis ball harder.:(
Then a guy spanked me otk, he was good but never carried on till I was struggling.:rolleyes:
Then another guy tawsed and caned me-he was good too, and if he'd just have persevered with cane and been a bit stricter I'd have been suffering, but he didn't.:confused:
Then the last guy gave me 80 of the tawse and it was just getting there and it ended.:mad:
Hell what do I have to do?

Any advice, or tips on how i might reach my goal one day.
I don't get many meetings, and that's about 4 in the last 10 years, so I really need the next to do it for me.

mike_redbotham
16-10-2009, 12:24 PM
One tip - move about 300-400 miles further south:D

smoothbum
19-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Covspank is being very unfair. We have all had these experiences - people who only want to spank 'for fun', and those who will not exceed a given number of strokes or who cannot bear to continue when the victim is obviously in real pain. This accounts for the majority of the human race who are not sadists.

happygolucky
19-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Calm down dears... It's all getting a bit frantic. Try working together; benefit of the doubt, give and take and all that: take a deep breath and, well; who knows you might get along.

MGs_kitten
07-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Hello If I may just play devils advocate here ....
You may find that some stranger who has not met and played with you previously
May be concerned for your well-being and will not Thrash you in the way you wish.
There is also the worry of long term damage.
I spank men and women but if anyone asked me to thrash them like you describe on a first meeting I would not do so.
You need to learn about the bottom and there physical mind state.
I hope this will help you to understand that there is far more to this scene than just thrashing bleeding and ex stream pain.
fluffy_MG xxx

Phil Hooper
07-04-2010, 02:49 PM
With a bit of experience it is pretty obvious whether a Mistress or Master has experience and talent on first meeting and certainly after the first stroke. It's all about confidence and style.

My advice would be to take advice from people on this forum. I could give you several contacts who will give you exactly what you are seeking and do it very well but they are all well south of Inverness.

If as TDH suggests you are just a fantasist you could fantasize about the real life account I have just posted of a real caning.

guymark
23-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Excellent points - and I think possibly some folks forget from time to time that if a thrashing leaves any mark more than "transient and trifling" then in theory it is an assault - and the person consenting to it is guilty of aiding and abetting. Stupid perhaps - but something to just have in the back of your mind.

A couple of experienced "old hands" at this game live in Milton Keynes and told me about a fairly recent subbie that had visited them (switch/bi couple) and wanted to be thrashed fairly soundly.

As is their way, they wanted to see how he would react, how his skin would react and so on - thankfully as it happens.

After a few VERY mild swats, one of my friends noticed that the guy have started to bruise already - from a truly mild wack with the bare hand - over the course of the next hour other marks started to show. The fellow THEN admitted that he did bruise terrible easily - and although this was normal for him - it did tend to faze others.

It wrecked the trust between them - and my friends were both relieved that they hadn't given the fellow what he wanted straight off.

When I first met them, I too was frustrated that I only had a tiny little tickle compared to what I wanted - but next time I visited them (about two days later), we played a little more - and once trust was established - and they had some idea how my skin reacts to impact play - THEN a somewhat more enthusiastic style of play was allowed.

It made good sense - frustrating as hell at the time I grant you - but they earned my trust that way - and I think they found I could be trusted too.

So, Sore1, perhaps just hang in there a little if you can and accept the fact that a safe sane top is going to want to learn about how your body reacts before going for broke. Once he or she has had chance to learn a little about you - I suspect they would be happy to play harder and for longer.

Blue Skies

Mark

Hello If I may just play devils advocate here ....
You may find that some stranger who has not met and played with you previously
May be concerned for your well-being and will not Thrash you in the way you wish.
There is also the worry of long term damage.
I spank men and women but if anyone asked me to thrash them like you describe on a first meeting I would not do so.
You need to learn about the bottom and there physical mind state.
I hope this will help you to understand that there is far more to this scene than just thrashing bleeding and ex stream pain.
fluffy_MG xxx