PDA

View Full Version : My spanking fantasy by Targetarear

Targetarear
13-10-2009, 06:22 AM
My fantasy is to meet someone with whom I could share a few hours of spanking fun once every couple of months or so. She'd be warm, and friendly, and funny, and chatty with a nice smile and a round, smooth, spankable bottom. She wouldn't want to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl, or expect me to put on an act or play a part. She'd just want me to give her a long, slow, sensuous, erotic spanking she'd remember for a long time and would want to repeat again and again.

We'd meet somewhere safe, and quiet and discreet where, after chatting and joking for a while, she'd let me put her over my knee and spank her, over her clothes at first to warm her up. Then she'd let me pull her skirt up and spank her over her white panties, drawn up tight to display the contours of her sumptuous bottom. After a few more spanks she'd let me take those panties down and spank her bare bottom until I could tell from her tears and sobs that it was time to stop. But I'm not really cruel or sadisitic, so I'd stop whenever she asked me to, and if she wasn't enjoying the spanking but wanted it to continue, she'd tell me and we'd chat again to see how we could make it enjoyable again. And I'd not just spank her bottom: I'd stroke it and caress it gently, tenderly and lovingly, which would tantalise her, because she wouldn't know whether I was about to stroke her or spank her.

After I'd finished spanking her, she'd let me examine the results of my handiwork - she might even let me take a photo as a memento - and then rub cream into her stinging cheeks, to cool them down. She might even let me kiss them better (before putting the cream on, naturally).

If you are a woman who likes to be spanked, and this is your fantasy too, why don't you send me an email or pm so we can chat, and explore this fantasy further?:)