hi has anyone actually been spanked or given a spanking to anyone
on this site because all the ads i reply to end up at a dead end

michael123car
18-10-2009, 04:51 PM
oh please sir not so hard

michael123car
18-10-2009, 05:58 PM
i see you cannot accomodate nor can i where would you like to thrash me
in the middle of trafalgar square book somewhere and we will see who thrashes who

michael123car
18-10-2009, 06:44 PM
you have heard

okkchris66
28-10-2009, 01:03 AM
hi has anyone actually been spanked or given a spanking to anyone
on this site because all the ads i reply to end up at a dead end
Yes ive met a few males and females been spanked and spnked some to just got to take it as it comes and be a bit choosy thats all :)

Peter Kline
28-10-2009, 03:17 PM
I've received some excellent spankings and given some through contact made on this site. Check out my photos and see the results, they speak for them selves because each photo on my profile is the result of spankings I've received from contacts I've made on this site.
Granted some conversations go cold before a meet is arranged and I assume that's because most folk are in vanilla relationships, like I'm in and it's not always easy to arrange when a wife/husband suddenly wants to make other plans for your free time, thats happened to me twice recently and I've lost favor with the spanking partner I've arranged to meet.
Also folk in this position are mostly like me, they can't accommodate and that obviously has it's own problems.
If you've failed to meet a spanking partner a few times don't give up, Just keep on trying and you'll be rewarded with either the view of a freshly spanked bottom or you'll be on the receiving end of a spanking or even both.
Peter from Stockport
spankme@fan.com

Tim Green
30-10-2009, 12:25 PM
I would say that there are more time-wasters here than in some places but I have made some contacts here which have led to successful meetings.

Tim

mike_redbotham
31-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Would it be an idea to include a question on the public profile?-
Looking for: Meet
Chat only
Chat and possible meet

borocub
10-01-2010, 10:00 PM
well i'm for real. I do understand. That some people have to plane things, and a place to have the session be a problem. Well i can host, but at end of day ur have to be up front and in what u want. I have had guys that wanted to beat me it i'm marked for weeks or more. Out of respect i'm not into that.
So i try to fing out more as when i'm having a session it's me that's give over control, i have to trust the guy how is spanking me.

kraker
11-01-2010, 07:39 AM
It may take some time to meet a real person ...but its well worth it when you do eventually get a 'hands on' experience.
Keep those botoms up!
K

Useful
12-01-2010, 03:37 PM
You have to keep trying.
There are some very genuine people on here, and some who are real time wasters. When you contact someone ask the questions.
One line messages are a turn off for the genuine players.
Why is it called 'playing' when it hurts so much?

Leigh6
26-01-2010, 02:14 PM
They do exist, I have been spanked by people from this site.

Targetarear
30-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I can assure you there are; I speak from personal experience! So just keep trying and don't be put off by timewasters; sooner or later you'll get a response from somebody genuine.

Target.

leedstights
01-02-2010, 08:42 PM
I aren't sure about your part of the country , but theres very few real spankers in yorkshire, used to be quite a few on here, but seems most have vented their curiousity thesedays. My experience with those from yorkshire on here is (a), They almost always have an hidden agenda (b) They are really latent spankees (c) Their communication skills are that of a cornflake (d) They can't accommodate, and if you can't, then you're a 'timewaster' (e) They live thousands of miles away. Personally I have been contacted by 'three' on here, all requesting that I get in touch, either via email or on here, or messenger. I have contacted all three of them and none have responded. More than happy to name, names, if required.
Its only reasonable to appreciate and understnd the difficulties arranging this kind of thing and I think if you are the type of person who is aware of this, then it says something about you. Those that contact you and expect an immediate response are nearly always timewasters, as are those who put no effort into a conversation, after all, its important that people doing this kind of thing are aware of whats expected, what isnt expected, limitations, do's and don'ts, and the only way to establish this knowledge is by conversation. I dont have a problem with folk who are into this on a roleplay level, emails etc, and can even relate to those who enjoy doing 'webcam' and 'phone'. What is important though is that you declare this, that you let the other(s) know what you are seeking. Most intelligent, sensible folk dont have a problem with honesty.

ProfMike
01-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I saw some conversation last night in the chatroom in British Spanking about spanking. A first as far as I am concerned

Spanking Contacts has provided me with more spanking contacts than any other source and in only 2 months.

borocub
02-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I aren't sure about your part of the country , but theres very few real spankers in yorkshire, used to be quite a few on here, but seems most have vented their curiousity thesedays. My experience with those from yorkshire on here is (a), They almost always have an hidden agenda (b) They are really latent spankees (c) Their communication skills are that of a cornflake (d) They can't accommodate, and if you can't, then you're a 'timewaster' (e) They live thousands of miles away. Personally I have been contacted by 'three' on here, all requesting that I get in touch, either via email or on here, or messenger. I have contacted all three of them and none have responded. More than happy to name, names, if required.
Its only reasonable to appreciate and understnd the difficulties arranging this kind of thing and I think if you are the type of person who is aware of this, then it says something about you. Those that contact you and expect an immediate response are nearly always timewasters, as are those who put no effort into a conversation, after all, its important that people doing this kind of thing are aware of whats expected, what isnt expected, limitations, do's and don'ts, and the only way to establish this knowledge is by conversation. I dont have a problem with folk who are into this on a roleplay level, emails etc, and can even relate to those who enjoy doing 'webcam' and 'phone'. What is important though is that you declare this, that you let the other(s) know what you are seeking. Most intelligent, sensible folk dont have a problem with honesty.
I have regular meets with guys from the northeast. I've had sessions with a few guys from leeds.

Naked and waiting
03-09-2010, 10:16 PM
It just seems that people just want your e mail address and your phone number which seems a bit strange seeing we can communicate through the website pm system. Beware!