PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a lady spanker

fuzzy_duck101
26-10-2009, 08:38 AM
I am a 32 year old male i the UK who is looking to explore a fondness for spanking. Please let me state now I am in no way looking for any kind of sexual relationship here nor am I interested in becoming someones slave or bitch as I am happily married and intend to stay that way.

My reasons for starting a profile such as this are over the last few months I have been increasingly stressed as in my working life I run my own IT business and although it does very well for the most part the hours are long and hard and I do not get much time to relax. I travel around the UK alot so spend quite a bit of time away from home.

I therefore find myself in need of stress relief and maybe some discipline to help me focus. Therefore I am looking for to correspond with Female switches and Dommes to share experiences and develop a friendship that could possibly lead to a domestic discipline relationship. Although being spanked would be my preference I would quite happily switch as well. Therefore if you are looking for someone to chat, share stories, pictures etc please do contact me.

You may ask why can you not share these things with your wife well maybe that is a discussion to be had some other time in correspondance.