PDA

View Full Version : Electro discipline.

The new boy
29-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Has anybody experienced electro discipline? I would like to try it or hear from somebody who has had it done to them. I live just outside London to the east.

Naked and waiting
29-10-2009, 09:58 PM
I have had it done to me. Read my post on "experiences". Just be careful, this is much worse than caneing and if you have a dodgy ticker leave it out.

The new boy
01-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the info you wrote on "experiences" it really turned me on.

Kind regards. NB.

Naked and waiting
01-11-2009, 11:42 AM
So that is what it is all about. I spent quite a few afternoons with the caretaker after that first experience. We would sometimes have up to six sessions in one day. He would unplug me from the machine and we would go for a wander around the school. It seemed strange walking around with the electrodes still attached to my body. There was always the butterflys in my stomach when the time was coming close to my next session when he lead me back to the lab. Sometimes he would re create the wet caneing in the changing room where I would shower and then lay on the bench for my allotted strokes of the cane. Unfortunately he retired about a year later but we still kept in touch until he had to go into a home.

Naked and waiting
03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Please get in touch by PM. Perhaps you could give me a public telephone number and a time to call and we could get it together.

Best regards.

Naked and waiting.