PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Tavistock
01-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Not new to this place but new to this way of doing things. I am a mature male, experienced Dom just moved to the South West of England with good access to the Truro-Plymouth-Exeter area. Very many years of delightful Dommish behaviour and a gentleman to boot.

My particular penchant is the introduction of the new and nervous into the world of D/s which has been so good to me. By personality and conduct I am of the mature school-master style, confident and competent and understanding fully that there is a real need for gentle introductions and for not pushing things. Given this genre, I am not seeking closeness; indeed, some distance and formality is an essential part of the relationship.

On your part, nervousness, anticipation and release are what you seek. Perhaps you are in a good vanilla relationship but lacking that extra thing that you crave. Perhaps you are not in a relationship and don't want one - but you do seek this.

I have been around a long time, relate to and dealt wih a number of play partners, each of which had different needs and ways of expressing them, so I understand this - and much more besides - and that includes the non-sexual nature of the contact on most occasions. I am proud to have assisted many submissives and plain masochists in my time. I don't think that a single one has departed with regrets. Incidentally I am not a 'gorilla-dom' None of the 'Kneel Bitch' approach and I understand that the appellation 'Sir' has to be earned and deserved, not demanded.

Also, no hideous tight black leather trousers or jackets either (on me, that is....I would look ridiculous). I don't do fancy stuff. I seek only female participants.

Dinners and good D/s guaranteed. Here because I enjoy it, not looking for complications,involvement or LTR.