PDA

View Full Version : my first spanking

raggedmale
02-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Well I'd waited along time.So turned up nervously. the person whomet me said so you've been anaughty boy. I said no. This probably tells you how evening went. Well, I did get placed over the knee and was spanked. I bent over a chair and was caned. but at about this point my spanker lost interest. apparently, wer were supposed to be role playing and I wasn't. Lack of knowledge about appropriate behaviour. The night may not have been the best for my spanker cos things didn't work for them but I did enjoy it. Although we parted amicably I suspect that we shan't meet agian. Although I'd like to. Meanwhile, my bottom is available if anyone wants togive ma a second spanking.

spankandy
05-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I know what you mean! Roleplay can be fun as long as it's clearly agreed beforehand - so both know what to expect. However, of the spankings I've had, the majority have been unsatisfying as there has been no mental interaction and i strongly felt that as long as there were buttocks to be spanked the amateur ladies in question had no interest in the mind attached to them! Several were so unconvincing that they reduced me to giggles rather than tears. One was brilliant but now too far away to visit. The only advice I can offer is to chat with a spanker and meet before you visit. That way you will know whether the chemistry is there. Don't let desperation get the better of you. Hope this helps.