PDA

View Full Version : I've learned my lesson

need spanking
07-11-2009, 08:29 AM
I joined this site around 3 weeks ago and soon met a master who was keen to discipline me. Early on I was given 12 with the birch on my bare bottom followed by 12 with Percy paddle, 6 pants up and 6 pants down. Even though these were painful and humiliating, I hadn't learned my lesson and was soon disrespectful by not answering my master emails even though I had visited this site.
I was summoned back to his study at precisely 12:15 last Thursday and to bring something to bite on to keep my noise down. Thursday came all too quickly and I was soon knocking on masters door. I was ushered into his study and made to stand in front of him for a verbal telling off. I was then instructed to strip to my underpants, get something to bite on (a pair of old unerpants) and assume the position. I was placed across the back of an armchair, palms on the floor and white pantied bottom sticking up in the air.
I soon felt the full force of an hairbrush across my sorry bottom. I have very little experience of being spanked and couldn't believe how much it hurt. Master continued and I was soon moaning into my gag and trying to protect my bottom with my hand. Master just moved and continued even harder and faster. I begged master to stop but when he paused it was only to pull my pants down to my knees and expose my cherry red bottom. The blows started again until I could take no more. I jumped up off the chair rubbing my bottom and hopping around in some sort of naughty boy dance! Master again ignored my pleas and put me back into position for yet another round of hard spanks.
He finished by giving me corner time for a while as he studied my glowing bottom before giving me another telling off and sending me on my way.
Two days later my bottom still stings and I have definately learned my lesson. I will always be respectful and obedient to my master otherwise I'll suffer the discipline, submission and pain I truly deserve. Thank you master for showing me the error of my ways.

need spanking
07-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Just to let you all know my punishment was given to me by Covspank - the Demon Headmaster. I recommend that all other naughty boys in the Midlands who need a dose of the same make contact with the headmaster as soon as possible for the punishment you deserve.

caneboy
17-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Sounds a bit of a tame effort from the headmaster...where was the cane?