PDA

View Full Version : Headmaster Required for Naughty Wife

naughtywife
23-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I have been requested by my husband to attend a headmaster to be disciplined. I stress that it is not my thing but I am partcipating because I have been asked to do so. I am looking for an elderley gentleman of around 60. You will be a strict, stern but fair disciplinarian with an air of authority about you. You will be approachable but make me feel worried about having to attend your office. You will be able to strictly and sternly tell me off without shouting and make me feel like a naughty sixth former who feels compelled to do as they are told. You must be able to give realistic authentic and accurate discipline with the slipper and cane in a realistic manner in a realistic environment. You must at all times act in a professional manner and not come across as getting a thrill out of it as it is important that this is real. I would envisage initial contact by email with lessons/tests set by email and expect to be sent punishment slips for poor performance with punishment carried out by my husband. I would also consider any other ideas you may have regarding mentoring by email. Once we are both happy this can them progress to me attending your office. If you feel you may be able to help please email me at verynaughtywife@yahoo.co.uk

toptony
24-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi Naughty wife.
Have sent you a PM with some personal details.