PDA

View Full Version : Touch your toes boy!

Jamesstrict
02-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Bend over and touch your toes was the instruction from The Demon headmaster (Covspank) before I'd even had a chance to explain myself. Six of the slipper followed over my trousers, I thought great - I can keep these on, it didn't hurt too much, though I wouldn't tell him that.

But it was not to be, trousers down and over his knee, trust me to be wearing thin underpants. When he'd finished with his hand across my arse he made me bend over the back of the armchair - bastard, and pulled my pants down. What followed then was an array of implements, he must have got out of bed the wrong side, because my arse was certainly stinging and bruised by the end of it.

I thought I could take the cane until he decided the senior cane was appropriate - what got into the sod - three would have been bad enough, but he insisted I stay down for 12.

I'm only glad nobody reported me for smoking on the cross country run, cos I wouldn't even have the trousers to help with the resultant slippering, just PE shorts and if the weather's anything like, I'd be wet through.