PDA

View Full Version : Headmaster spanking over the knee

Lou
05-12-2009, 08:22 PM
My fantasy is being scolded so severely by my headmaster that I am almost crying, sent to stand in the corner for a while. Then, summoned to him, jeans taken down, and firmly taken by the arm and put over his knee and held there so that I can't get up. Then, slowly spanked with his hand over my knickers. Gently at first, and with his hand flicking so that the hand stings. Then after five minutes or so, he scolds me again, pulls my knickers down to my knees and soundly spanks me on my bare bottom so that it is red and sore. If I don't cry then he takes the slipper and spanks me again while I am struggling to get away because it hurts so much and I can't take it. But he is determined that I should be properly punished so he holds me down and delivers a volley of spanks until I lie over his knee sobbing and too exhausted to struggle. Then he lets me lie there for a while over his knee, still firmly held so that I am no doubt to who is in authority, letting the spanking sink in until my bottom has stopped pulsating with pain.

anarchistic_masochist
18-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah, crying works for me too. It doesn't feel like a proper punishment unless you're made tp cry.

Dormboy
31-12-2009, 01:05 PM
For me this was not a fantasy, the lads at my school often got a good
thrashing. I wish I went to state school and not a military school.:mad: