PDA

View Full Version : my red bottom

spanka4
07-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Like so many before me I had the pleasure of the demon head master punishment a few weeks ago . We went up to his room in a colchester hotel and he told me off for my fast driving and then the spanking exsperince came . I undressed to my white boxers then went ova his knee for a long hand spanking first ova my boxers then they came down to c a already red bottom . Then he told me to lean ova a chair the dreaded horace the black hair brush came out for a good few whacks with that and my bottom wass crimson and bruised next came the cane 2 of those a small wippy one then the dragon can made a big impression on my small quivering backside it made big red lines all ova it . I was then told to stand in the corner and wait a while I could feel the stinging throbbing work of the headmasters toys on my tiggling bottom it made me sore but happy to feel that way. The last thing to happen after he called me back was to finish with horace wich really did thud ova my cheeks finaly it was ova I said that u sir and we chatted for a bit before I left sore but happy cov spank had come to deal with me .. I hope to repeat the same exsperince in the new year .thanks mattxx

anarchistic_masochist
17-12-2009, 10:02 PM
The Demon Headmaster is a legend! :D Keep up the good work, Sir! *chuckles*