PDA

View Full Version : Gay Couple for spanking sessions

twogents
06-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi There.

My partner and I, are a long term couple of 15 years. We have enjoyed a bit of spanking for the last couple of years, on a fairly light fun basis. We would like to explore more, me particularly; I would like to expand my limits enjoying longer sessions that build up slowly so I can take more and also, more regular sessions over a period of time. We like to switch and be able to spank and paddle/cane others as they require. It is something that turns us on a lot so sex at the end is a reward. We would like to find others who would care to join us for some fun and exploration sessions weather you too are amateur or an experienced spanker/spankee. If you would not wish to join us for sex we would understand and respect totally your limits and privacy.

We can supply pics. with nudity and would expect at least a non-nude pic. in return. We are no oils paintings, but those who think they are, normally are not worth the effort. A healthy attitude and sense of fun/humour count for a lot more.

Hope to hear from some guys.

Master Ian
07-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi, your add sounds interesting as i am exploring my bi side and although i am mainly dom i sometimes feel the need to be used. Please contact me if interested. not sure if you see my email address but it is pf1234@btconnect.com

Regards
Master Ian

kibbler
18-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi you are not far from me, spank me and explore your bi side.

ilikeit
06-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Please see my profile on this site. If you are interested i would like to join you. Peter.