PDA

View Full Version : East Kilbride calling! (Guy seeks Gal)

Topped & Tailed
10-12-2009, 08:17 PM
My one and only serious dalliance into the spanking personals some 10 years ago only elicited the one reply. That was from a lady in California.
After 4 trips there for me and 2 trips here for her, we had about exhausted most avenues open to us. Marital dilemma's and immigration restrictions did it for us.Weighing up the pro's and cons, I figured that I would have a higher standard of living in Scotland than in Southern California, but that's another story.
From our 'virgin' get togethers, she's moved onwards and upwards in the CA BDSM communities and by all accounts is having a ball and I'm pleased for her.

Me? I've opted for a solitary existence these past few years (saving myself for the right woman!).

Looking for a safe 'passage' for both of us through e-mails, possibly webcam link-up and if we get through those hurdles a potential meet up in one of Wetherspoons fine establishments in Glasgow??
If you're conscious of the unbelieveable pleasures that can be achieved through the deft administration of pain, then we have to meet.
E-mail me your fantasy scenario in the first instance and we'll see what develops - or not?
I'm top-orientated but do like to switch as there's as much pleasure (if not more) to be gained from receiving as well as giving.
I should state that my 'play' stops at severe caning that doesn't involve the cutting of skin and for that reason a birch would be a no-no for me.
I've got some gentler straps, paddles, canes, Lochgelly style M & H tawses. The pride of my collection is an XH Lochgelly tawse I purchased in 2002 from Margeret Dick in Lochgelly and some 'interesting' rods I've fashioned from discarded golf greenkeepers equipment that takes the cane concept to a more intense level.
It goes without saying that these fashioned rods of mine would be at the limits of my tolerance thresholds for giving and receiving...

Paul

redstar
26-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi Paul,
I'm from the same part of the world as you and fully echo your sentiments. The only replies you seem to get are from 'professional' ladies. Had a good session last year with 'Debbie' in Manchester. a young-ish girl, with a fantastic figure. She can take a hard spanking and also give as good as she gets. Also visited 'Mistress Sapphire' in London when I was down there. She's a lovely lady, but doesn't switch.
Good luck with your search - if you find someone, don't keep her all to yourself!:D
R