PDA

View Full Version : Miss Cassie Hunter/The Hunteress looking for submissives

Miss Hunter
16-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Hello all

Just to avoid any confusion this is a professional advert, I am a pro-domme and charge for appointments. Some of you may know Me from my previous work at Cassie Canes, I have not changed, apart from a more open-minded approach and fewer limits!

I will be visiting London and Kent between 21st and 24th January 2009. I frequently make trips to the south so I shall be posting updates in this thread when you can catch Me out and about.

There are three premises I use, one situated in Kent, a 20 min journey from Central London, close to the A2 and M25. Appointments here are a minimum of one hour. I will also be working from a premises close to Tottenham Court Road, in which I am able to do HALF HOUR sessions in. The third is a domestic premises close to Baker Street. If you wish to make inquiries about appointments contact me on here or through my site or call + 44 7530 717002. Outside of these dates I work in WARRINGTON so if you would like an appointment please get in touch.

My interests:
Primarily Corporal Punishment, Judicial punishments, OTK, Strapping, Caning, Tawsing, Hairbrushing, Corner Time, Whipping.

I also enjoy Faceslapping, spitting, ballkicking, facesitting/smothering, hair pulling, trampling. Objectification, Foot/Shoe / Heel / Boot worship, wax play. Interrogation, Blackmail, Kidnap, Torture, Torment, obedience training.
Bondage, Collars, Blindfolds, sensory deprivation, eye contact restrictions, Speech restrictions.
Roleplay - pony, puppy, piggy, school, strict aunt, prison warden, court official, police officer, public humiliation.
Pantyhose/Nylon Fetish, Rubber fetish, Plastic Wrap.
Weight-loss sessions.

On another note I also require RELIABLE subs for filming, if you are interested in any of the above then I would encourage you to get in touch.

Thanks for reading
Best regards,
Cassie Hunter/Miss Hunter aka The Hunteress
www.thehunteress.com
+44 7530 717002

Miss Hunter
27-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Sessions available in Warrington from 28th December and throughout January.

Call to book +447530717002

Miss Hunter
05-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Thanks to everyone who came to visit Me in London last week and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you again

My next London trip will be 22-25th March

Just a quick update re: Leeds dates, I have someone to film the whipping scene now, thanks to those of you who replied.

I do have one appointment that has become available now which is 13th March - Saturday - 11-12.00 Available

Brigger1972
11-03-2010, 09:50 PM
How much per session, i would be interested in being filmed if you need extra subs x

Miss Hunter
30-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Just a quick update on film shoots and travel dates/general availability:

Next London visit 20TH - 30TH APRIL

Other dates and locations:

30th Mar-2nd April - Warrington

5th Apr - 8th Apr - Warrington

12th Apr - 19th Apr - Warrington

20th Apr - 21st Apr - London

27th Apr - 30th Apr - London

8th May - Leeds

Next film shoots will be 26th April in Woking, Surrey and 9th May in Keighley, West Yorkshire.

Visit My website for further details of sessions www.thehunteress.com

and also My Blog for information on video shoots www.misshunters.blogpot.com

Brigger you will need to email Me directly after reading the requirements on My blog.

Miss Hunter
09-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Just a quick update on film shoots and travel dates/general availability:

Next London visit 24TH - 27TH AUGUST

Other dates and locations:

9th-12th Aug - Warrington

16th-19th Aug - Warrington

24th-27th Aug - London

31st Aug-3rd Sept - Warrington

6th-10th Sept - Warrington

15th-16th Sept - Leeds

21st-23rd Sept - London

All availability may be seen on my calendar here: http://thehunteress.com/Contact.html

Next video shoots will be 16th October in Birmingham and 14th November in Nottingham. Next photo shoot will be 11th Sept in Liverpool.

Visit My website for further details of sessions http://thehunteress.com/

and also My Blog for information on video shoots http://thehunteress.com/Blog/Blog.html

Miss Hunter
13-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Please be aware I do not offer facesitting sessions any longer thanks

Miss Hunter
13-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Travel update:

Leeds 20-22nd October
London 27-31st October