PDA

View Full Version : Folding spanking trestle.

spankandy
16-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I have designed and fabricate a folding spanking trestle. Built from varnished or polished meranti (similar to mahogany but cheaper and lighter) with a faux leather padded top. The height is adjustable and it has attachment points for ankle and wrist straps. It has two additional braces to enable it to become a ladder to rest against a wall giving a similar effect to a St. Andrews Cross. As I build to order, additional refinements can be added to suit your requirements. Ideal, if you have to visit or wish to stow it in a cupboard when not in use! Email or PM me for further details. Spankandy

pippy
17-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi read your advert and am interested to know more and am in Southampton in the Portswood area of the city. Please make contact. Pippy.

spankandy
17-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi Pippy,

Thanks for the message and I have emailed you direct with a reply.

Regards, Spankandy.

stevebrt
30-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Hello,

Is there a photo you can upload please and what price are you selling for,
Thanks

spankandy
16-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Apologies to all who have expressed an interest in my spanking bench. A rocky time in my own business during January followed by the death of my father at the end of the month rather put plans on hold. I will contact all who expressed an interest in the next week or two. Spankandy.

jonspank
02-03-2010, 02:09 PM
I am interested in your folding spanking trestle, it would be nice to see a picture of it. I live in Buckingham, please make contact Jon.

Tara
02-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm still waiting too from last year!

spankandy
28-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Apologies to all who have PM'd or emailed me for the long delay in response but I never knew how time consuming being an Executor of a will can be- particularly with two avaricious sisters.

However, I will be completing and photographing the trestle/ladder in the next week and will forward photo's and prices to all who have contacted me over Easter.

The prototype will then be extensively tested by a Mistress (with a capital M) of my acquaintance and any improvements will be incorporated with a view to going into production at the end of April.

Regards

Spankandy.