PDA

View Full Version : Are there any female subs here?

anarchistic_masochist
18-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Hello

Just wondering, are there any female subs on here? I would love to compare experiences as I'm relatively new to the whole thing, although I've been fantasising about being spanked, caned and belted for years!!!! Just recently, a kind gentleman brought my fantasies to life for the first time ever and he was fantastic. (I can't get enough of the cane...) Will be coming back for seconds very soon - I'm gonna have a very sore and bruised bottom on Christmas Day! Yay!

Male subs are welcome to contribute too as I find male submission fascinating.

Kind Regards

Cherry

bumbeaterofoldelondon
22-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Hallo Cherry-surprised theres no replies yet-after all thats what the board is for eh?Communication.
You are a female sub I take it?
Great!
What can I say?
I dont think there are very many female subs on here except in the "Services"section but its hard to tell.
Well glad to have you on here even if its a bit dead.
Re:Male Submission.
I am able to switch mentally but rarely do so when fantasiising.
The sort of scenario in this area I would find stimulating would be very smartly dressed secretary or office women administering OTK BBS in turn-3 or 4 of them.
Of course this is just a silly fantasy and unlikely to occur and as I say I rarely "go there"preferring instead to think on nubile young submissives getting a good walloping.
I do not find the thought of encounters with strange cold"Dom"type women to be at all inspiring.
eg being caned over trousers for money.
Its necessary to have warm feelings towards a female dom in the first place and 99%of them seem instead to do the opposite cultivating a cold calculating "Bitch"image in the mistaken,in my view,belief that this somehow is attractive to male subs or replicates abusive style females.
Actually female would be better off being nice and warm but perhaps hold in reserve up their sleeve a little stern mode that they could snap into once in a while.
Anything too extreme or monotously "Bitchy"turns male subs off
and in fact eventually becomes to be interpreted as an real anti male stance or just a downright nasty character intent on ripping males off bordering on the criminal.
This may work with weaker males but better educated and more well off males wont fall for this and prefer a more sophisticated approach as outlined above.
What do you think about other female subs and or female doms?

anarchistic_masochist
26-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Hello there

If I was a Domme, then I would be warm and affectionate, weilding an iron fist wrapped in a velvet glove. The only problem is - I'm 100% sub! I have a friend who's a Domme and she tied me up via Japanese bondage (mmmm....), told me I talked too much (I was babbling cos I was a bit scared - it was all new to me at the time!) and promptly put a ball gag on me. She laughed when she saw the fear in my eyes as she produced her various implements (cat o' nine tails, riding crop...various whips....) I just surrendered as I trusted her completely. After whipping and beating me for a while, she produced one of those vibrating massager things and stuck it between my legs whilst she beat me some more (oh, it was heaven! I didn't want it to stop!) and then she massaged me with the microphone-shaped vibrator back and forth over my now-swollen clitoris. I started to laugh through the ball gag! It tickled! My Mistress laughed again, retorting: "you're not supposed to laugh!" Then she released me and we embraced. I love that woman - she's an absolute legend!

As for female subs - I wanted to share experiences with them, first and formost - see how they tick and whether they are turned on by the same things as me; whether their limits are similar etc.

Hope this answers your question, Sir.

Regards

Cherry

JodieLee
29-12-2009, 12:01 AM
I am a female sub, very new to this but can't wait to get my first taste of discipline. I think having a very strict father has a lot to do with the way I am. I have always liked dominant men to treat me rough so want to take it a step further and step into the realms of fantasy.

submissivebuffy
21-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Hello

Just wondering, are there any female subs on here? I would love to compare experiences as I'm relatively new to the whole thing, although I've been fantasising about being spanked, caned and belted for years!!!! Just recently, a kind gentleman brought my fantasies to life for the first time ever and he was fantastic. (I can't get enough of the cane...) Will be coming back for seconds very soon - I'm gonna have a very sore and bruised bottom on Christmas Day! Yay!

Male subs are welcome to contribute too as I find male submission fascinating.

Kind Regards

Cherry
I'm here x

just4fun
22-01-2010, 07:10 PM
In a word no at least not in my area. I find it dificult enough to get reasonable replies from males let along the girls thats if there any on this site. I know there are one or two blokes who make out they are and think it is funny. Then there are the blokes who change there names on a whim so you never know who you are talking to. Also find that there so many on here who cannot accomodate so I often wonder how most people ever manage to meet anybody anyway. And when you do get a reply al you seem to get are silly little one liners and no information about them selves but they want to know everything about who they are writing to. The females who are on here seem to do it just for fun and when you write to them they have houndred and one reasons why it is impossible to meet so why do they bother. My wife and I have been on this site for some time now and have had little luck meeting anybody who are genuine types either male or female. People write to us knowing that we are in South Wales from places like Newcastle or Essex knowing full well that the chance of ever meeting is very unlikely. The chance of making lasting friendship is not likely either so why do they bother. There is more to the scene than a few spanks and going home after 45 minutes and cup of tea. That seems to be the sorts you meet on here. john

leedstights
01-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Female spankees are very few and far between, the only females I have chatted with who do indulge do so at a commercial level.

lilbunny
02-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi guys , just to let you know there are female spankees .
I am one and I love it .
I am not commercial and I have a regular male
spanker who keeps me very firmly in check .
Happy days ;)

doreen
06-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi Cherry,

I am a sub woman who gets regularly punished hard, I would love to share experiences with you.

Doreen

strict_male
13-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

Good to hear that there are a few female subs on this site who get punished regularly. All I need now is to find one in the North East! Will keep an eye for her, along with a flying pig and rocking horse poo.:)

Tara
20-02-2010, 01:02 AM
There's a fair few of us female subs around, luckily some of us are commercial or a lot of you guys wouldn't be able to scratch your itch as there's a lot less available females for you to spank!

anarchistic_masochist
27-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Cherry,

I am a sub woman who gets regularly punished hard, I would love to share experiences with you.

Doreen

Fantastic!

Got a good dose of CP last night actually - bum still a bit sore but not too bad. Was initially wearing shortish pleated skirt, white stockings, an Ann Summers special suspender belt with a lace skirt-y thing attached to it - I call it my "pussy pelmet"; white knickers, white long-sleeved top and school-girly button down shoes. Was eventually stripped down to the suspender belt and stockings - very sexy...and was wallopped with various implements, including a brand new rattan cane! Stung to buggery but was still begging for more! :D

Spankingsarah
27-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I am a female sub, but as I have my own spanking website, I guess i fall into the 'commercial catergory'

bumbeaterofoldelondon
16-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Would love to meet "fit"female subs for 45 mins and a cup of tea!The awnser to this question is that there is a chronic shortage of attractive female subs so short that they can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand.
There are it has to be said a great iceburg of massage parlor girls that fancy themselves as some sort of sub dom etc but dont really understand the meaning of the word.
There is another brigade who want long term relationships,divorce proceedings,foreign holidays and paid up school education for the kids from their last marriage and might permit a few light pats on the bum from time to time in return.
I call these school of cloud cuckoo land.
Then there are the ones who are ship in the night appearing periodically in dungeons at yearly fetish events and then dissappear into the night never to appear again.
These are the ones that fascinate me most.
What do they do the rest of the year?
Why do they not "advertise"?
Where do they reside?
The quality of such types is consistently and tantalisingly high.
Having your bum slapped by a stream of strange guys cannot be the most savoury of jobs but if one can annure oneself to it it can be financially rewarding.
But as you say if you happen to live in a UK rural town you are pretty much stuck as regards an organised sub scene
however there ought to be more rewarding opportunites within the the framework of normal hetero boy-girl relationships.
I have found Ipswich to be absolutly teeming with hot women.the balance of the sexes seems to be a little out of kintre there.