PDA

View Full Version : spanked and spank

spankwell
19-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Well what a fantastic meeting i had with a guy in his mid 70s lots of new experiences from being stripped and sheved smooth below full body inspoection before having a long otk then finding my self restrained by ankles on a bed and paddled strapped and caned and during this him tieing my cock and balls up and using a small tailed whil on my balls the sting hell then he produced a small dildoe and inserted in in to my virgin rear telling me next time he would use something much bigger as he stood there with his thick and large cock the thought of that goping in me i would sure have yelped. he untied me and made me wait facing the wall then a knock at the door and he left returning with a young er lad where he proceeded to strip him he then took his seat and instructed me to spank him this went on for some time before he made us both bend over for cane following this he made me watch as he pushed his hard cock into this lad and done him hard it was not long before this lad was moaning and cumming he was then made to kneel and than sir for his punishment
now i know exaxtly what sir has planned should i return in the future

jonspank
19-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi, what a wonderful experiance. I would go back for more; My advice to you is enjoy it whial you can. Good luck.