PDA

View Full Version : The Deplorable state of Spanking"Services"in UK

bumbeaterofoldelondon
21-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Does anyone else agree that the so called UK "Spanking Services"(so called professional services)as advertised in certain little magazines around town are pretty ropey?
I am sick to the back teeth of dissapointing ads in these so called magazines which fail to fill a great need on the "Scene".
The slack quality control exhibited by these contact magazines results in any tom dick or harry being able to make a lousy blurred snapshot of their leering face and get it printed to bore us all!
Some of the photos in these magazines defy description or identification!
Very often I cannot tell if the advertiser is man woman or both!
Rarely do I find more than 5%of the ads that I would even consider responding to,mainly of pretty women.
The only people who must profit from these "mags"are the publishers and shops that sell them!
Here are some suggestions to improve things:
1)Make sure that they only print reasonably attractive individuals.(if you want an example of what is a reasonably attractive individual then you need only consult one of the many "Spanking"Movie and Photo sites around.Most of these are usually picture perfect)
2)Dont have everybody dressing in the same old black vinyl fake leather dungeon outfits making faces and brandishing cats of nine tails.This is very very boring and old hat.Have women dress in posh executive outfits,pantyhose etc and men in proper suits,nice new shirts and ties etc etc with full length photos not some Photo Me Booth unshaven,in a grimy grubby T Shirt and baseball hat as if they were just off a building site!
3)Dont advertise men as women unless they are real genuine women.Its just a confusing mess otherwise.
4)"Doms"need to cut down on the lousy flaming portal type websites that take 15 minutes to load or dont work.A man has moved on in 10 seconds.
Too fancy a website may the reason you are getting so few calls.Most Spankers are NOT into black leather,camp OTT flaming torch candle torture dungeon scenes at all nor all sorts of sex toys equipment etc .Its all too off putting to them.If you switch you need to make sure this message is displayed loud and clear likewise vice versa
5)Fees are far to high for "the good stuff".£20 is reasonable for a short OTK session,£50 for dressing up and half an hour.Anything more is exorbitant in this time of recession and could be why you are getting so many walk outs or hang ups.
6)Lastly most tru spankers(male and female)actually abhor sexual intercourse believe it or not.They look down on it as dirty and aberrant.(thats why they are called "deviants"or pervs"!)Do not expect anything from a true spanker in the way of a bonk.
SMers obtain orgasm by spanking role play,voyeurism reddening of the buttocks and muscular manipulation of the buttocks during or afterwards accompanied by private "self stimulation".Not always what you expect but get over it!Spanking is healthier and safer than copulation.
Intercourse has no place in the true spankers world.A controversial assertion I know but proabably very true.

borocub
07-02-2010, 03:57 PM
i have found this to be ture. Myself i have found a lot of time wasters but the guys i have meet are now good friends. As they say u have to brack alots off eggs. If yiu now what i mean. I've found the tow best sites are this one and spankthishookups.