PDA

View Full Version : No Sex please Im a Spanker!London West.

bumbeaterofoldelondon
21-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi Are you a female with an interest in CP that is genuine?I come across so many "fakes"who just want to waste my time and money.You would need to be any age from 21-60 and be possessed of a reasonably shapely bottom!(Bigger the better but not monster flab).
Like me you will abhor sex.(doing it properly)
You will probably orgasm by buttock muscle manipulation or even "Self stimulation".
Being a true Spanker you will have been like this most of your life.
My personal circumstances do not permit lavish funds so forget gold digging.I use the bus,live in rented accommodation etc which is not suitable for Spanking Activity or visiting.Am not nor have been married.
Interest in our quirky strange state would be the most important thing!
I am not desperate and can continue quite happily without a partner.
I know you are out there but whether you dare to contact me is another matter!
I can live up to Mr.Fantasy to a certain extent but I am no Tom Jones or Arnold Scwarzengger and prefer to be totally natural and relaxed not "putting on act"to impress.
I used to be fairly attractive and had no trouble pulling girls but am mellowing somewhat these days.
Young Middle Aged.
Rarely I go out to Clubs but make little effort to meet people cos of the noise and unfriendliness preferring to lurk in the shadows.
I need minds that are pliable and not afraid to go to fantasy places without looking silly.
Uninhibited possibly exhibitionist.
Am British -Brown Hair-Indiginous.
Am currently under a vow of chastity and fairly religious(Protestant)
Chastity permits Chastisement in my book-how about in yours?
I have a mobile phone and e mail address and can operate texts.
West Inner London Area ie from Hammersmith to Hayes.
Name:
Bumbeaterofoldelondon