PDA

View Full Version : Nudity fantasy

peterlondon
24-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi
Not strictly spanknig. I have this (somewhat unfulfilled) of one person dressed and the other person totally naked, the dressed one gets to totally examine the other. Then (or another time) the roles get reversed. I'm a rather mature male but nevertheless would like to meet someone who might be interested.
Peter

peterlondon
26-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Can I point out something? That this idea involves both taking it in turns with each role. Not really sub/dom but if it is it's a bothway switch!

mikespankee
29-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Peter, This sounds like the sort of thing I would enjoy. Unfortunately, I live nowhere near South London so unlikely for me to do it with you.

Redcavalier
29-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi Peter,

So, I'm not alone! I love being naked in the presence of clothed men, especially when they intimately inspect me. (and I'm of a mature age as well!)

loveitotk
01-02-2010, 04:53 PM
oh i didnt realise. you share a few fetishes i do i would love you to examine me and then spank me over your knee and i can somtimes accomodate in st.albans if not hotel? would you be intersted at all in spanking a youthful round bottom that will be all yours for the night

borocub
05-03-2010, 11:45 PM
my daddy how comes to stay with me undresses my inspects me as soon as we get back to my place. Then he tells me to bend over then he puts his big arm round my waist. Feel his hand on my bum as he rubbes it then i feel that frist ferm hard swat on my bum. Wow i love it.

borocub
28-04-2010, 06:47 PM
hi peter
I would like to relive ur fantasy, as i do enjoy trying different things, if you where a bit closer to me.

Oliver1955
10-05-2010, 02:04 PM
One should aways be prepared to stand naked in front of one's teacher, Master or Mistress, who naturally has full control of you. There is no need to be self-conscious. Power is entirely in the hands of the other and one should do as one is told.

I always like my Mistress, Dewi, to inspect me carefully before we play. I stand with my hands on my head and turn when she tells me. She has this strange thing about powdering me with talc before dressing me; I don't quite understand this ******, but it has something to do with purity and Islam. Oh, and she has taught me to pray in a white robe and headscarf, prostrating myself before the almighty, and her, before we play.