PDA

View Full Version : subsarah is in need of punishment

subsarah
28-12-2009, 01:50 PM
My name is Sarah. I am a kind and friendly submissive English lady. I am fun, intelligent, considerate, always loving and will listen to all your fantasies and play them out with you. I provide a high class service and like you to enjoy a relaxing and unhurried service. I am in my early 40s and have been into CP since my teens and thoroughly enjoy it and find it very erotic. I love spanking and being spanked and I am commonly referred to as a spankee. Im a 5'5" slim size 10 with small pert breasts, long brunette hair and long legs with a very spankable bottom and green eyes. I am also naturally submissive and love to serve and be disciplined by very strict dominant men. I enjoy all role-play whether it be maid, schoolgirl, slave, secretary, errant housewife or any other fantasy you may have. Or just straight discipline! I have a genuine enthusiasm for corporal punishment and discipline. I enjoy having fun and pleasing the partner I am with. I can dress in the way you like and I also love wearing sexy lingerie and high heels. I am also happy to go naked. I enjoy both the erotic and disciplinary side of CP. My premises are located in South London just south of Tower Bridge and London Bridge outside the congestion zone with good public transport links and ample free parking.

Website: www.subsarahlondon.co.uk/ (http://www.subsarahlondon.co.uk/)