PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with those newyear resolutions already ladies?

toptony
04-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Do you still struggle with low self esteem and/or achieving those life goals, e.g. studies, weight control, smoking, drinking, how you treat yourself or others? Lacking in self-discipline and looking for an alternative to the big guilt trip? Maybe your husband/partner would support you in getting help.
I am a mature very experienced adult tutor and former University lecturer with a background in Psychology, counselling and therapy and am offering no fees mentoring and a emotionally supportive relationship designed to help you feel better about yourself and work towards achieving self-determined goals.
What's in it for me? Well apart from a long history of genuine enjoyment in seeing adult learners grow in self-esteem and achieve goals, my membership of this site is an indication of what sanctions would be pre-negotiated and applied should you fail to reach your targets. I do bring many years of experience of such 'applied behavioural methods' to females of all ages from 20 - 60, though you would ideally be under the age of 45 and not larger than size 16.
Once you make contact we can take as long as you need to develop trust and you would of course be free to withdraw at any time. You would not only be defining your goals but also negotiating the level of sanctions that are within your limits.
I would assume that discretion and absolute confidentialty is as important to you as it is to me.
So what have you got to lose but the time it takes to make contact with me via toptony@live.co.uk (toptony@live.co.uk)
T.T