PDA

View Full Version : Sir has just spanked jonspank!

jonspank
05-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I've been a very naughty boy, who has just learned a very painful lesson! Over the last few weeks, I've been corresponding with Covspank, the Demon Headmaster. Unfortunately, for me, I failed to fully appreciate why it is that he is called the Demon Headmaster! NOW I KNOW!! Thinking I was being clever, I made the big mistake of questioning his ability as a spanker, and failed to show him the respect he fully deserves. Imagine my shock, when I received a message to say that he was coming to see me. I am writing this, just after his visit, although sitting at my computer is not proving to be very easy!! I had been ordered to appear before him in my full school uniform; he had warned me that his eagle eye would spot anything amiss. He was not wrong!! I was given a severe dressing down for my impertinence, and told that when he had finished with me, I should have no doubts about his ability to redden a naughty little boy's bottom! Little did I know how true that would be!! I was put across his knee, and spanked first of all over my grey school shorts. Very soon, however, he felt that this was not making enough of an impression, so I was ordered to take the shorts off. Now, back over his knee, with just my little white underpants between his hand and my bottom, I really started to feel the stinging spanks of his large and very hard hand. However, he was still not satisfied! Boy, he is a demon! My underpants were down round my knees and over the spanking bench I went. Now, it was not just my bottom but the backs of my legs that got it. I was yelping and wriggling so much I actually kicked my pants off!! After five more minutes, and with my bottom and legs on fire, I was allowed up. There was no relief however. Into the corner I went with my hands on my head, to reflect upon the error of my ways. He's such a stickler, however, that I've already twice forgotten to call him Sir and dared to say OK; both of these slips were picked upon and he ominously said as he was going out of the door, "Don't think you've seen the last of me boy!" I have a horrible feeling 2010 might turn into the year from hell!

NEscots
05-01-2010, 07:31 PM
nice one...i am due to be disciplined by the demon next month:eek:

borocub
09-01-2010, 11:24 AM
well u got a good sound spanking. Sir nows how to show us bois how to behaive. I think i will soon feel how sir will be sorting me out if i do not behaive.
Ian