PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

jonspank
07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Hi,
I am having trouble uploading my latest pictures, i have tried so many different ways without success. any one got any ideas why it's not happerning.

catch21
10-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Are the pictures too big? Try resizing, 800x600 is a good start.

Useful
11-01-2010, 06:52 PM
I just uploaded a couple to my albums with no problem, so maybe it was just a temporary glitch.
However, can anyone tell me how I view comments on my pictures. I know there are some, I've seen them, but I can't make them appear now.

Caribou 2
11-01-2010, 11:19 PM
However, can anyone tell me how I view comments on my pictures. I know there are some, I've seen them, but I can't make them appear now.

The only way I know how to view picture comments is to click on each picture. If there's a comment for any given picture it will appear underneath it. Hope that helps.

jonspank
12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
I just uploaded a couple to my albums with no problem, so maybe it was just a temporary glitch.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I am going to try again fingers crossed.

Useful
12-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks Caribou, it seems to work today.
See you succeeded Jon, but were those pics taken before you were spanked?

jonspank
12-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks Caribou, it seems to work today.
See you succeeded Jon, but were those pics taken before you were spanked?

Hi,
These pictures were taken during and after the visit from Covspank. Ouch!
Jon.

Useful
12-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Thank you for that Headmaster..... I think!
No doubt Doris will create something very photogenic, as she's so accurate. Just as well, because, no doubt, the readers here will expect to see the evidence.

Useful
12-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry Jon, we seem to have hijacked your thread.
May I assume Headmaster that you are referring to M C Escher's symetric drawings, which is what I expect the expertise of Doris to produce, rather than Clapham Junction or a plate of spagetti?