PDA

View Full Version : tight white briefs

borocub
09-01-2010, 08:13 PM
i find that most of the guys like me wearing tight white biefs. As i like been treated like a little boi. So what clothing do u like ur bois to wear.

Caribou 2
09-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I've got thing for footy shorts, especially white ones with white or maybe dark briefs underneath. Also love full footy kit - shorts, shirt, socks, shin pads and boots. The last lad I spanked wore plain white Umbro shorts. Mmmmm

whitecalvienpants2000
10-01-2010, 11:30 AM
i love wearing tight white boxers briefs and also love guys in shorts seeing there underweaar is a turn on occassionally like to snuggle in bed wearing a bulky diaper

kraker
10-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Its fascinating what turns people on..I prefer dealing with a bottom that is initially covered with something in the first instance rather than going straight to 'bare'.
In my time I have spanked bottoms who have worn, white briefs, speedo swimming trunks, traditional school knickers, boxing shorts, posing briefs, football shorts, ladies panties and on one memorable occasion long johns.
K

Leigh6
26-01-2010, 02:26 PM
I like to wear whatever the spanker likes, but personally like white microfibre shorts or briefs. A couple of times I have had to wear knickers as an added humiliation during punishment, which was shaming but in a good way. Somehow whatever I wear I eventually feel them being slipped down for my bare bottom to be punished

borocub
30-08-2010, 03:57 PM
i got some string y front briefs. Have not been spanked in the yet, but will be soon.

RealLifeCouple
30-08-2010, 06:13 PM
We will only spank in tight white designer boxers, or for the ladies tight white briefs, there is something so virginal and sexi about pulling white pants down, m and f....mmmmm, and seeing spankees stood in the corner with their pants pulled down to the thighs....simply sublime...

triksta
30-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I have no complaints about my underwear tight white C&ks hipsters usually buy a brand new pair to visit a Domme ladies demand that you make the effort, as for Doms whatever pair are clean.

borocub
31-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Whats wrong with American Tan or barely black.
My mammy used to send me for chiffone but they were always big on me at school.
Hi sir! My mam would send me to the shop for her tights too.i also would have a red face when i had to go and get mam some dr whites when i was a child .

borocub
31-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Yes Boro I know the feeling. But Dr Whites are great for shining shoes.
Sir ! that's a new one. On me.

anarchistic_masochist
13-12-2010, 08:12 PM
They are also great for fannies.

Or for gagging recalcitrant subbies when they're screaming too loudly! :D

Heh heh heh!!

Cherry x

londoner600
18-03-2011, 03:44 PM
I always think it is best to start a spanking with the spankee wearing something- tight briefs are good to start with, then they can be pulled down for the rest of the spanking.

londoner600
18-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes I think tight briefs are good to start a spanking - they show the shape of the bottom nicely. Then, after a good warm up, they can be pulled down for the rest of the spanking and whacking!