PDA

View Full Version : SE London sub needs visiting Spanker

paddlebutt
13-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi there. I'm a 36 year old novice submissive, looking for an older Dom (the older the better!) to introduce me to spanking and punishment. An experienced Dom would be ideal but a fellow novice looking for a sub to experiment with would also be considered. I can accommodate during the day and am clean and discreet.

Ideally, I'm looking for someone to pay me a visit, strip me, restrain me and then warm my firm butt with a sound spanking. I've got a number of photos and a short story I've written about a certain scenario involving most things I'm interested in, which I can send, if this ad is of interest. Just ask!

ELLIEbasham
13-01-2010, 01:36 PM
I am a virgin spankee. Is there someone in the Battle (east Sussex) able to oblige?

Twin Cheeks
19-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi Paddlebutt, I am interested in meeting your needs. My getting to S.E. London is not a problem as live North of Gravesend just down the A2. Please do look at my entry "Twin Cheeks" and if I appeal to you please respond with the story and pics. I look forward to hearing from you. I will go to bed tonight thinking of the thumbnail photo. It looks really good.

dccnow
22-01-2010, 02:13 PM
im frequently in London on Business- Let me know if you want me to pay a visit.

MattSW11
26-01-2010, 04:13 PM
I am most interested boi. Where in SE London are you? Im SW11.....

Hairybiker
29-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I am a virgin spankee. Is there someone in the Battle (east Sussex) able to oblige?
Hi, I'm from Hastings and would be delighted to meet up with you and indulge your fantasies. I am new to this myself but I'm sure we could have fun exploring new experiences together. What do you think?