PDA

View Full Version : Cold Boiler...Hot Plumber

kraker
13-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Just had a lovely meeting with 'the plumber'. He came in and I noticed he had ladies panties showing from the top of his trousers. I told the sissy boy to strip so that I could get a better look. Off came his trousers to reveal holdup stockings and a pair of see through panties covering a very nice bottom. Of course, he had to be punished and we spent the next hour or so dealing with his delinquent behaviour with the hand, tawse and cane.
At least the radiators work now.
Thanks 'plumber' ...you know who you are.
K

PS.
Did I mention that I put the pictures on my profile....ooops!

borocub
13-01-2010, 07:52 PM
nice one i wish it could be the other way round. A big butch bear to come and fix my boiler, but i was wearing my school unifrom.then telling me that i'm not to old to go over his lap for been cheeky.

kraker
13-01-2010, 09:00 PM
I'll get me plunger! lol

kraker
14-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Cov
That's a bit harsh. We all have different things that turn us on...and off. At least he turned up and proved genuine....not like a lot of people on this site.
As a newbie here, it doesn't really encourage me to post info or pics on future meetings here.
K

scunnyswitch
21-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Many of us older men on here have not got great bodies but it is nice to see what concenting adults do together and if the body we are looking at in the photos is similar to our own we can better imagine it being done to us. I would have no objection to anyone who agreed to spank me, displaying pictures of me on here.

leedstights
01-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Great stuff, good to see that sensible adults like ourselves are enjoying things for what they are, well done.

kraker
02-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Glad you liked them. Keep watching there's more to come :)
K

borocub
27-02-2010, 08:54 AM
well my daddy is 61 y/o, i love him to bits. I like been spanked by older guys and i also switch with older too. I find that age is just a number, it's the mind set. After all we all have one thing in common that is we are on this site to meet up and chat about cp,

P.s u keep putting photos up u do some gr8t work respect. Ian