PDA

View Full Version : desperate for stripes. !!

steevo
17-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Im a young looking 47 year old guy in derby, desperate to receive a spanking and a regular caning with a trustworthy guy. Im a novice and have never had any experience. all I know is that i want to be restrained in my nylon footie shorts and put in my place.. Ive also got a fantasy to be humiliated in publi but this may just be a fantasy. am happy to be photographed and/or videoed. need total discretion due to having a partner who knows nothing of my fetish. would love regular horny meetings with a very local guy who is able to accommodate. thanks for reading.

northpage
19-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Would love to give you what you need, but unfortunately i am not local to you. I am Birmingham next Tues/Wed Jan 26/27 if that is any help.

dccnow
21-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I can either accom @ mine, or I can come over to Derby (probably have to use a hotel if you need to be discrete). Msg me if ur interested.

bobharry23
22-01-2010, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=steevo;6941]Hi Im a young looking 47 year old guy in derby, desperate to receive a spanking and a regular caning with a trustworthy guy. Im a novice and have never had any experience. all I know is that i want to be restrained in my nylon footie shorts and put in my place.. Ive also got a fantasy to be humiliated in publi but this may just be a fantasy. am happy to be photographed and/or videoed. need total discretion due to having a partner who knows nothing of my fetish. would love regular horny meetings with a very local guy who is able to accommodate. thanks for reading.
[/QUOTE bobharry23]
Based Tamworth - is that close enough for you? Experienced spanker and accurate caner. Can accommodate at times to suit you if I am close enough

bobharry23
22-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi Based Tamworth. Experienced spanker and accurate caner. Can accommodate at times to suit you.

steevo
22-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi, thanks to the guys who replied to me but really need someone in the derby area as i have a partner, and it would be impossible for me to find an excuse to go any further afield. The face that you have taken time to reply is greatly appreciated. cheers steevo.