PDA

View Full Version : What's the best implement

happygolucky
18-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Something for you to consider: which instrument do you favour most either recieving or applying?

Poll coming up.

Chief Bottom

rog99
20-05-2007, 11:08 AM
The cane without doubt

Sir Chaucer
20-05-2007, 11:47 AM
My favourites are the "Pervertibles" and yes, you can look that word up in the Oxford English Dictionary, the first reference is for the year 1500 but unfortunately no references to my favourite...

Essentially it is to look for "Ordinary Items" which can be used as spanking implements.

There's the large wooden hairbrush from Boots, however, that's a pretty standard item...

There's also Charity Shops to explore, supplies of leather belts which can become a Tawse and how about a few to secure arms and legs to bed-posts & so on...

Or, in the Supermarket there's a brand of Camembert with a 4" wooden base, bit of work with sandpaper and, well I'm sure you can imagine what you've got?

So, go hunting, take your spankee with you, you'd be surprised at how many innocent items can become bottom-whackers!

SadisticCynic
21-05-2007, 10:39 AM
A well put together Horse Hair Flogger (The real thing ... not some synthetic junk) can be most effective I find. ;)

c.hollins
21-05-2007, 10:42 AM
the tase it covers the buttocks beautifully followed by the cane

sigi50
21-05-2007, 07:47 PM
I prefer the hand for most times, if a harder spanking is needed I take the leather belt.

nawtylad
22-05-2007, 11:32 PM
the cane is wonderful...........but i also like a thick prison strap............................goodness that stings pleasantly !

steve-caner
26-05-2007, 03:51 PM
I really do consider the best impliment for "spanking" is the cane. Personally I use several types of impliment from a 3" wide 1/4" thick leather strap, an MDF paddle and the "CANE" and all "home grown" so to say. I have 2 3/8" very flexible canes that I made from cane I bought from a hobby-craft shop and one slightly thicker and obviously slightly stiffer at 8mm dia. Both these have curved handles and are coated in cellulose laquer to stop them splintering and causing skin damage (apart from the use of the cane). I also use a 30" bamboo garden type straight cane that will also fit neatly inside a suitcase for taking on holiday!

The 3/8" canes sting and I mean STING and leave red marks. The thicker 8mm one does not sting so much but does leave a deep burning pain in the buttocks and double railway lines on the surface of the skin - sometimes bruises too. This is my favorite as it will hit the left buttock first and then the right and continue to sting the far right flank or thigh if too near but at the right distance it will leave a nice track from the left to the right across both cheeks.

It leaves red marks through pants, petticoats/slips and skirts with linings when the victim is bent over touching her toes or over a chair back. Needless to say it hurts more on the bare skin.

The bamboo cane is also nice to use as it is quite stiff and will easily cover both cheeks and is controlable in small spaces!!!!!

Mainly I am a TOP or giver of canings but have on occasion been on the recieving end of the strap which gives my backside a nice warm tingle after about 10 whacks and I have recieved 25 strokes of the 8mm cane which does sting deep and the effect is painful at first but very erotic after about 15 minuets.

My wife and her sister regularly feel my canes and strap and 4 of her friends have also felt it but not as much. My 43 year old step-daughter asked me to cane her using the 8mm cane when she found that I caned her mum. She didn't like it but has since asked me to cane her twice since when she felt she was getting behind with he work.

So in essence my vote is THE CANE.

If any women here want to feel my impliments across their backside then I'm only an email away and on the South Coast.

Mister Rob
28-05-2007, 06:28 PM
My Fav to use is a two fingered tawse. A very satisfying sound, nice red marks, and usually produces a pleasant squeal.
For occasionally receiving then it's a cane after a good warm up.

rog_london
28-05-2007, 06:55 PM
I love the cane, both as a giver and a taker. I think it's something you work up to in both contexts - it takes skill to cane hard and accurately at the same time, and it's exquisitely painful to be on the receiving end.

The only disadvantage is that used long and hard on bare skin (yum!) it does a fair bit of damage, and it's necessary not to overdo it in the sense that good recovery time is required. I've known a good few guys who have weak spots (usually on the right buttock) which break out and bleed almost immediately in a caning session. That's the consequence of overindulgence, and to recover properly means having to leave off completely for a long period - maybe a year or more.

Of course, it doesn't HAVE to be done like that. A moderate school-type caning, even on bare skin, causes marks which disappear in days, and 'six of the best' can be repeated several times a week if required. If I've had a GOOD session though, I need a month before I'll think about another one.

As a giver, I know that skill with a cane is in demand. I also have other implements, because many guys (possibly with more sense than I!) steer clear of the cane. I have some straps that can fairly easily draw blood too, though they tend to be less damaging on the whole.

The cane produces most pain for least effort though. I leave birches out of the equation on the grounds of 'effort', because of all the preparation beforehand and the clearing up afterwards. Birches don't 'keep' long either - they need to be used fairly quickly or they dry out or rot if in water.

Finally, there are canes and canes. I have several rattan canes of the 'dragon' variety. They are not always so easy to obtain, and most of the sex toy shops don't sell them. They can be used as hard as necessary without splitting or breaking (not indefinitely, but for a long while) whereas the school type cane usually sold is not of that quality. The rattan used for dragons is more dense and very springy, and makes a fearsome weapon.

David Holt
10-08-2007, 01:47 PM
I like old fashioned way - over lap by a hand, slipper, hairbrush etc spanking. Next would be a well delivered - not TOO hard caning - and always a safe word.
David

Ricky
17-11-2007, 11:20 AM
The cane every time, pref one that has been soaked in waterovernight, and then treated with linseed oil for the final sting.
Best of all a 12 or 14mm ratan

andybrom
02-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I like the riding crop. I got 12 strokes across my bare bottom from an ex girl friend and my bottom was sore for days.

hornplayer101
09-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Dear Friends

I have to confess to a life long love affair with the slipper both to give and receive. That is proberbly because I had it both at school and home.

Paul

old-dog
16-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Anything that stings, but best of all by a long way is a nice thin dragon cane. Its sting is in a class of its own especially when applied to my bare bum with sufficient gap in time between each stroke for me to feel the full effect of the last. Great!

canemeplease
16-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Personally there are a few I like, tawse, paddle but most of all the cane. I have 3 all of different lenghts and thickness, from a very thin whippy cane to a sturdy thick one.

mondeo
18-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Cane for me,love to hear the swish as it comes down onto my arse.

tez6otb
19-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I like so many it is hard to choose !!

But I think cane 1st then crop , hairbrush and belt .

But I would probably change my mind weekly :-)

JacquiSlipper
01-10-2008, 02:17 PM
As the name suggests...slipper is my fave implement, followed closely by a nice hard-soled leather sandal. There is something very personal and sensual about giving or receiving a solid spanking with these items. The moment that the giver reaches down to pluck off the slipper....or demands that the bottom retrieves the slipper from their foot and hands it to them before the thwacking begins. Heavenly....