PDA

View Full Version : My first ever spanking.....just last week

JodieLee
18-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Wednesday, 13th January 2010

Dear Diary, this is my first entry this year.
It has been a turbulent few weeks, I have been home for the holidays and after Mother received a bad report from school, she has been hard to please. We had a big row last week when she caught me using her lipstick and perfume from her dressing table.
That was when she called Mr S.
She told me if I wasn't go to listen to her then she had no choice than to involve some external discipline that will make me see the error of my ways.
I went to see Mr S yesterday. He questioned me on the things he had heard about from my mother and told me how unacceptable it was and that I deserved to be punished. There was me thinking I was going to have to do some chores or some schoolwork, but it was far worse than that.
Perhaps not having my father around, I am not used to being disciplined by a man. He seemed to use his height to intimidate and I felt quite nervous of how to stand and where to look.
He had me lay over his knee and spanked me, I thought of my mother and wished her dead. How could she have sent me here for this. I felt angry and wanted to jump up and tell him he had no right to do this to me.
I didn't know that my punishment had barely begun. He told to take a seat and then questioned me again about a particular wrong doing and then I would receive more punishment. I received the paddle, two canes and finally his thick tawse both on my hand and bottom. It was very hard punishment and I was made to count every painful strike, it hurt like hell and my eyes were filled with tears but I wasn't going to show it. I held it inside, making little noise.
When I got home my mother asked to see my marks and seemed content that Mr S had given me a good dose of thrashings.
I slipped away to the bathroom to examine my buttocks. They were hot and red and could see the start of some deep bruising starting to appear, I touched them gently and rubbed some cool cream in to sooth way the soreness.
It was then I thought about Mr S, when he had had his fingers running over my pants to straighten them out before taking the cane to me and when he had taken them down to beat my bare bottom. I had felt totally exposed, never having shown my nakedness to a man before.
I sensed I was getting wet between my legs and felt oddly excited.
I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my fingers over my breasts and down to my vagina, why did I feel the need to touch myself?
I went to bed early still feeling confused by my feelings about the day's events. I laid there and could feel my bottom throbbing as I lay on my back, I nestled a pillow in between my thighs and pushed myself against it until I slipped into a deep sleep.

Master Patrick
01-02-2010, 12:49 AM
I wanked over this story! Well done.