PDA

View Full Version : Sexy switch Miss Tara Red - now available in Bristol! (comm)

Tara
21-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Please see my Brimingham thread for photos and full details but I now also work from Bristol once a month at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises next dates are this Fri 22nd-Mon 25th January and Fri 12th-Mon 15th February.

I also work in London at various venues by appointment please please get in touch for a suitable date. I also have one vacancy on Tuesday 9th February.

I am booking now. Some weeks I have same day or next day appointments. I only work 2 sometimes 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial).

**I look forward to your call 07939 627968 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).**

Tara
28-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Well my first weekend in Bristol definitely worked out well for me! Please note I WILL NOT take bookings from witheld numbers and phone boxes so the 2 clients I turned down sorry - for safety reasons I will not give out my Bristol address which is my Mistress' premises without the courtesy of you giving me a phone number which I will treat with the utmost discretion. I have no idea if you are genuine, a timewaster or a newpaper reporter trying to dig up dirt on a quiet week!

My next dates for Bristol are Fri 12th-Mon 15th February but I can be flexible on those ie Thursday or Tuesday could be added.

Tara
28-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Hopefully there should be a switch photo here of myself, this board keeps logging me out when I go to post a photo!

Tara
02-03-2010, 11:32 PM
My next Bristol dates at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises next dates are Thurs 11th March, Mon 15th March, Thurs 25th, Fri 26th, Sat 27th March plus other dates by arrangement!

Tara
28-03-2010, 08:41 PM
My next Bristol dates at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises are Friday 7th May, Saturday 8th May, Monday 10th May, Tuesday 11th May plus other dates by arrangement!

We will be attending Swamp on the Sunday.

Tara
19-07-2010, 06:25 PM
**I haven't advertised since mid May but find myself with a quiet week as my regulars are on holiday! I am available this week in Bristol this Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th. Please phone for availability!
I can also double session as sub/switch or domme or voyeur session with Mistress Pinch or a male pro dom on Friday/Saturday if you wish.**

**I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).**

Tara
22-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Sorry due to playroom venue being refurbished I'm staying in Birmingham this weekend.

Tara
23-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Well aint you lucky.

Yes very lucky! I've got a choice of 2 clubs on tomorrow night the BDSM Heathens & a school night at Rialto plus Impulsion at Ceasars tonight!

A very busy weekend and trying some outfits on at the Bullring tomorrow that a client is buying me for a session.

Tara
17-08-2010, 08:33 PM
**Due to a last minute change of plan I have availability this week in Bristol this Friday 20th morning/afternoon or early evening and Saturday 21st morning only. Please phone for availability!
I can also double session as sub/switch or domme or voyeur session with Mistress Pinch or a male pro dom on Friday/Saturday if you wish.**

Everyone tells me how delightful my bottom is for spanking and how nicely my soft pale skin quickly reddens up to match my red hair!

From a straight spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session, I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I also love roleplay! Adult schoolgirl, college girl, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc.

Happy to go naked, fully shaven, I don't mind you touching me and I also switch as Miss Red to spank or cane you naughty boys! I have a full kit bag with lots of toys and implements to play with.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I can also provide my own dom/domme if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment.

I only work 2 sometimes 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial).

**I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).**

See my other threads for more photos and check out more photos of me on spankeefinder.org.uk

Tara
08-10-2010, 11:06 PM
**As well as being available in north Birmingham I am also working BRISTOL on Monday 11th October afternoon only plus November 2nd Tuesday and Wednesday 3rd. Domestic, schoolroom or dungeon settings.
I can also double session as sub/switch or domme or voyeur session with Mistress Pinch or a male pro dom in Bristol if you wish. Please do phone me!**

Tara
19-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Just to set your pluses racing this is the busty Mistress Geo Pinch spanking my bare bottom in her schoolroom. I rather enjoyed the photo session and she gave me a good spanking to make my bottom nice and red for the photos.

My next dates there in November are - Tuesday 2nd, Wednesday 3rd, Thursday 18th, Friday 19th. Other dates by arrangement.

Tara
30-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Best wishes for a great New Year to all my clients and friends. I am returning to work on Monday 4th January and I am taking bookings now for January and February in Bristol.

I can double session with Mistress Pinch if you desire. My next trips will be in January and the dates available are Saturday 8th, Monday 10th and Wednesday 26th. I can work other dates by arrangement please ask.

Tara
06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Due to popular demand I've added an extra Bristol date in January so my available dates are now Monday 10th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th. I can work other dates by arrangement please ask. All my details and photos are below.

I will be attending Swamp ****** Market and afterparty this Sunday in Bristol so please say hello.

Tara
25-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi I am free for sessions this daytime THIS THURSDAY 25th January 2011 in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises please get in touch by phone preferably if you are interested! Contact details below.

Tara
05-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi another rare visit back to this advert, I actually have a rare vacancy for Bristol - I will be there Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th March and can session either day during the day or early evening, look forward to you call. (All my details are on the first post.)

Tara
22-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Just to let everyone know that I am still sessioning in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises every month, next visit is end of July.

Tara
01-11-2011, 06:37 PM
I am still sessioning in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises every month and also now at The Cellar in Bristol which has a self contained domestic flat and also a large well furnished dungeon in the cellar.