PDA

View Full Version : Bighton 30 something boy needs his bottom spanked and caned

antony
22-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi,

I am new around here, but not to CP. I am a single man in my early 30s. I am straight and live in Brighton. I am looking for a strict (but nice!) woman to give me a good old-fashioned punishment. I like OTK, the slipper, paddle and of course, the cane. I am ***not*** into S&M (chains, piercings, dungeons etc) so please don't ask! Ideally my lady chastiser will be my age or older, but I am open to younger ladies if they have experience.

I don't like to be completely debilitated after a session, but I do like my bottom to still be sore after three days so that should give you some indication of my level. (I particularly like looking at the marks in the mirror and remembering my chastisement!)

I am not gay, but recently I have become aware of a longing to see what a male Dom would be like. So, although I am predominately looking for a woman, I would consider a man as well. I wouldn't mind if he was gay or not, but I would stress that apart from his hand on my bottom there would be no other bodily contact between us whatsoever! I am ***not*** looking for gay sex. Also, I would be more discerning if a gentleman invites me for a session, so please don't be insulted if I am picky.

I would hope that my Dom would get just as much enjoyment out of our session as me. I am not after someone who just wants to beat me and that's it. To me, being soundly spanked can actually be a spiritually uplifting experience and a really amazing release from the grind of modern day life.

I live in Brighton/Hove but unfortunately the walls in my flat are very thin and my neighbours are particularly nosey so I couldn't accommodate but I would be delighted to come to you.

Please feel free to reply or send me a Private Message. I hope that we can meet!

Antony