PDA

View Full Version : Handsome charismatic intelligent man 36 seeks quintessentially feminine sub lady

Handsomemaster
24-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Do you secretly yearn and crave to be spanked....

There is something secretly submissive within you that yearns to be satisfied.You long and dream for a dominant,sexy,handsome man to take control of you and discipline you.You want to feel helpless,yet safe,nurtured...DOMINATED....NOT in control.

You desire to be instructed to bend over and spanked for being so naughty.You want to be told to bend over the chair/bed,feel your skirt lifted,your panties pulled down to recieve your discipline and corporal punishment making you feel..OH SO deliciously slutty and submissive.
You are a normal person constarined by societies conventions and frustrated by your inablity to share and realise your innermost fantasies.

I will summon you for your punishment,lecture you on your mis-demeanors,instruct you to bend over....the sight of your bare-bottom greets and delights my eyes.You feel the cool air wafting over your bare buttocks and will revel in the consuming adrenalin and anticipation of a good sound spanking.

I will then make you stand against the wall with your hands on your head whilst I pace behind you.....you turn to liquid and tingle with excitment as I masterfully call you over to me again.....you feel ashamed,vulnerable yet full of excitment as you bend over my lap and feel my hands soothe you before administering another spanking with the slipper over your derriere....whack,whack,whack.

By way of introduction-I am 36,with dark hair,blue/green eyes,handsome,slim athletic physique,5 11 and very WELL-ENDOWED down below!

I am highly intelligent,creative,imaginative,artistic and charismatic.

Although I enjoy exercising my dominant nature and administering corporal punishment spanking-I am very friendly,approachable and caring with a terrific sebnse of humour.

I do work as a full-time model and a massage therapist based in London.

I am particulary interested in traditional corporal punishment where you have been sent to be punished with a caning,slipper,paddle or belt in the Headmasters office/study.

I also particularly enjoy the more sensual and erotic nature of spanking.....IMAGINE you are bending over my lap in a candle-light bedrrom creating a sexually-charged ambience and atmosphere.I sensually administer a very erotic hand or slipper spanking combined with a luxurient

Tantric soothing techniques with oils and perhaps my own warm ejaculation of spunk thus completing your submission to me and taking you on an exquisite sensual journey of pleasure.

I will ALWAYS respect your limits and not my own as a true dominant master should.
You are also maybe just seeking traditional and fully-clothed,non-sexual authenticity and this is fine with me too.Or you may just wish to share corporal punishment experiences with me via phone/email.
THIS IS A PERSONAL ADVERT PROFILE ONLY and I look forward to hearing from a quintessentially feminine and submissive lady.

sexy.master@live.co.uk