PDA

View Full Version : First M/M Spanking experience

scunnyswitch
24-01-2010, 03:45 PM
I visited Kraker yesterday for my first experience of being spanked by a man, I chose Kraker as he is older than me and I thought would be more understanding about the fact that I cannot take a hard spanking. Kraker had read my previous posts and noticed that I like to wear panties so asked me to wear some for my session.
I arrived at the house and was told to go upstairs, take my clothes off and come back downstairs in just my panties, which I did do. I was very nervous walking down stairs as I did not know what to expect and how hard he considered to be light.
I was told to bend over the back of a armchair, I was spanked by hand over my panties, my bottom started to sting, his spanks were a bit harder than I had expected but not too hard that I could not take it. He then pulled my panties down a bit to reveal my bare bottom which he spanked some more with his hand until I was nice and red. I was then told to remove my panties andv kneel before him before my next spanking.
I was told to kneel on a wooden coffee table, my hands on the floor so my bottom was high in the air. I was spanked by hand and some light hits with a cane, after being told to be on allfours on the table, I was spanked some more until I was very sore and was then told to stay there as a table ornament until he was ready for me again.
After a while I was told to lay down on my back on the sofa, he pulled me onto the arm rest and told me to put my legs back over my head. I was then spanked in this position for about 15 minutes including my legs and thighs, before he went and sat down for a rest, leaving me where I was, this was the most humiliating position as I knew he could see everything which I had not previously shown to a man.
After his rest, Kraker told me to go with him to the kitchen, I was told to bend over a kitchen stool, he spanked me with his hand and then with a spatular from the kitchen, I was getting very sore by then and shivered a bit due to me being naked in a cold kitchen, my bottom though was very warm.
After the kitchen I was taken back to the bedroom where I had undressed. I was spanked on all fours on the bed and with my head on the bed, bottom high in the air. I was then laid down with four pillows under my middle for more spanking, he then went to the bathroom and came back with a hair brush and spanked me some more. I was extremely sore by the time he had finished and my bottom and legs were very red.
My first spanking by a man turned out to be the best spanking I have ever had. Kraker took photos during our session and these are shown on my profile and also on Kraker's profile.
I can't wait to be spanked by Kraker again.

borocub
25-01-2010, 09:32 AM
i'm glad you had a good time, i hope to have a session soon with him.

scunnyswitch
25-01-2010, 12:24 PM
You will certainly have a good time with Kraker, I can't wait for my next spanking from him.

i'm glad you had a good time, i hope to have a session soon with him.