PDA

View Full Version : Uncle fantasy

bjbristol
01-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I have always had a dirty uncle fantasy i have heard stories of such men but never known one myself. Basically i am sent to uncle who spanks me with only his pants on and he soon gets aroused. I cant take anymore and he soon lets me know there are other ways i could be taught a lesson if i agreed to keep a secret. He then makes me perform sex acts on him against my will and even ejaculates in my mouth.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
funny the things we dream about on a cold lonely night and its only a fantasy after all.

nephew
16-05-2010, 12:50 PM
That is one of mine as well I have to see my strict Uncle and he will spank me with his hand slipper and wooden hairbrush till very red and sore then he will cane me then he gets me to suck him while he uses the twase

Richard Hampton
22-05-2010, 12:59 AM
I am that dirty uncle!! Uncle Rich. With tight trousers and a big bulge... Would love to give you a pervy chat then a good hard session with slipper, hand, belt etc. Then show you some "educational videos" lad! And make you copy the fim boys actions - sucking off, fucking, licking out uncles arse!! Perhaps it can start when I catch you wanking?? Cheers
bighampton247@live.co.uk

SpankedSlave
22-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Like the idea of watching young lads being forced to lick out unce's bare arse.

bjbristol
31-08-2010, 09:54 AM
You know i have still never tried this fantasy i would not go so far as licking ass but having my mouth abused and made to swallow how degrading. I for one could role play this both ways maybe one day.

Peter
(Cuxton Kent)

nephew
01-09-2010, 11:57 PM
I still have not tried it would like to be the naughty nephew and to told to please my Uncle after he has punished me

borocub
02-09-2010, 08:07 AM
i like playing the naughty nephew, and having two uncales spanking me is even better. :D:D:D

nephew
02-09-2010, 12:09 PM
I would love to have two Uncles spank me at the same time

borocub
02-09-2010, 12:50 PM
sometimes my daddy and uncal deal deal with me.