PDA

View Full Version : My naughty bottom

thelastcaress
02-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Hi there and thanks for your interest.

I'm a 29 year old bi-lad living in aberdeen. For a number of years - ever since an experience i had while i was still at school actually - i've been into spanking and corporal punishment, so it's great to find this forum. I haven't had much action in aberdeen but i've visited a few 'master' types in edinburgh and dundee who gave me a very hot bottom lol.

I am sub and my main kink is headmaster / student role-play though i also enjoy spanking naughty girls who are into it. I've never spanked a guy though never say never eh? I prefer the idea of having to see the headmaster for severe corporal punishment.

I love being stripped and spanked with a variety of implements in gradually increasing severity. I also love the whole 'corner time' thing in between and being humiliated turns me on. I love being very naughty and being punished for it.

To date i've experienced lot's of hand spankings. I've had slippers, paddles straps and once i got the cane which hurt but was really good if you see what i mean. One of my fantasies is being tied up and caned really hard until i can't take anymore.

For some reason i love the idea of being spanked until im in tears very good alothough to date i've never ever cried. And the idea of being spanked in front of other people really gets me going, especially the thought of a woman watching.

Regretably i can't accomodate but i can and do travel. I would love to meet up with someone genuine from aberdeen but all i have found so far is time wasters which is annoying.

Ideally i am looking to make new cp friends - mostly those who are into giving it out. I'm always friendly and i'd love to speak to anyone who is genuine. Hopefully i'll meet someone who can give me a hot bottom that i really deserve. I really hope there's some genuine people on here and if there is drop me a line.

Yours truly
thelastcaress :p

spanksurbottom
20-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi, I'm John I'm nr Aberdeen. I'm astrict disciplinarian who likes to deal with naughty boys bare bottoms.
As ur headmaster I would first put u across my knee for a sound spanking by hand. After being told off about ur misdoings I will order u over a table or back of sofa to recieve a long and severe caning.
If u r interested please let me know either here or at john.cl@btinternet.com.

Peter Whyte
01-12-2010, 04:20 PM
If you can get as far as Inverness I will punish you as desired.
Role play Headmaster/pupil.
I use hand ,slipper,tawse and cane.
Normally start with a spanking from uncle and then sent to school . Punished for various mistakes and bad behaviour.

If interested reply to pdwhyte22@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07831116428

Peter

OTKfrank
01-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi I am OTKfrank, 53, I have had lots of experience in the spanking lifestyle, I am safe sane and discrete. Feel free to get in touch if you want to know more. I can give you my mobile no if you want to contact me direct. Whatever you want I will have probably done before. just ask. Regards frank