PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to join......

JennyTSsub
24-05-2007, 07:35 PM
A club, group, party, association etc.....

I enjoy the social aspects of group meets. However because of my position as a Pre-op TS Female I find I am barred from joining all I have yet found. I can understand it. It is frustrating though. Strangely if I was a CD/TV I would find it a lot easier as I could join many as a bloke and attend "dressed" but I am socially, legally and medically identified as a female, albeit one who thanks to a 1 in 8,000 accident that happened before she was born ended up with a male body, I have no male clothes, all my documents, passport, Drivers license etc. state I am female and besides, if god-forbid I did ever want to even for a fleeting moment present as a bloke I would look daft with all the feminised features of my face and body.

So, I appreciate it's asking a lot, but does anyone know of a club or social group that would be open to taking aTS female submissive into their fold as a member?

Thank you

Jenny

spockings
25-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Come and join our cub - the Cape Town BBC!

We, Barry and Belinda Spockings, run the up-market Cape Town BBC! – Bare Bottom Club – the ONLY way to spank or be spanked and are seeking additional members. So if you are into Spanking and related BDSM activities would you like to join us?

We offer personalized spanking/BDSM holidays in beautiful, sunny Cape Town that combine a traditional touristy holiday with private, confidential, discreet spanking/BDSM sessions – individually tailored to suit the needs of each visitor. All at very affordable prices!

We are a couple – she Domme, he switch – who enjoy sharing spanking/BDSM activities with other couples and singles of any sexual inclination. Either or both of us will participate in spanking/BDSM sessions with Members.

Most of our members are professional people or managers who only “play the game” on condition of anonymity, confidentiality, discretion and privacy. Potential new members must therefore acknowledge this condition and adhere to it.

Before admittance to the Club each potential member is required to submit a photo of their bare bottom and then, if considered suitable, is interviewed to assess character and compatibility. If the interview is successful it will be followed by a celebratory initiation spanking/BDSM session. Belinda is only a Domme but Barry is a switch so he will oblige if you are a top and giving a spanking appeals to you.

There is a membership fee of £100, payable prior to your initiatory spanking/BDSM session, which entitles members (who agree) to share their contact details with other members - confidentiality being maintained thereafter - and receive the monthly Club e-letter. The fee also is a disincentive to time wasters and impecunious undesirables.

If you contact us at spockings@yahoo.com we will send you some pics of us in action with BBC Members and further info on the holidays we offer. We hope this opportunity will appeal to you......

Hot Bottoms!

Barry and Belinda Spockings

iwantit
27-05-2007, 03:55 PM
try ic personals,and british spanking

JennyTSsub
27-05-2007, 11:03 PM
try ic personals,and british spanking

Thank you. I am a member if IC and had one interested reply. BritshSpanking is exclusively M/M and not interested in me.

Jenny

George32107
28-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Have you tried any of the yahoo groups that have munches each month? These meetings, usually in a pub, are social only and there should not be any reason for you not being accepted. Why not just go as a female, no one need know about the temporary anatomical difference.
George

JennyTSsub
28-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Have you tried any of the yahoo groups that have munches each month? These meetings, usually in a pub, are social only and there should not be any reason for you not being accepted. Why not just go as a female, no one need know about the temporary anatomical difference.
George

George,

Thank you. I have looked and searched on yahoo butI must be doing something wrong, I only ever seem to get one return and that's spankingcontacts :confused:

Can you, anyone, recommend a search phrase? I'm not normally a web-dimmo but I must be doing something wrong :)

Jenny