PDA

View Full Version : My Latest (Memorable) Escapade

Smokey
11-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi,
I have just returned from a session with "auntie" and thought i would share it with you all, as there was a new (to me at least) and inovative part of my punishment.
I was facing the wall, with red bottom on dispaly, after my usual couple of OTK handspankings, with my shorts and underpants a distant memory, folded neatly, and put on the occasional table on the far side of the room...auntie quickly works down to bare. After the usual clenching and unclenching of bottom cheeks to try to relieve some on the sting, when i was beckoned to my usual next position...to the left hand arm of an old fashioned sofa. This sofa has higher arms than the more modern ones, so thats why its used.
Auntie made sure i was correctly poitioned.......head well down, bottom well up, feet slightly parted, with toes turned inwards. satisfied with that, she lifted the tail of my shirt well clear of the target area with one hand, while taking hold of the slipper with the other.
There then followed the customary begining of what i was informed beforehand was to be...a "memorable slippering" After about 10 or so whops to each cheek, auntie changed her position, and moved to a more central one.......near where my head was on the settee. I took this as an invitation to peep under her skirt, and, as i was not feeling in the mood to incur extra added to my punishment by doing so, i just turned my head towards the back of the settee, and gritted my teeth. ready for a renewed onslaught on my bottom. Her intentions became quite clear very soon, as the angle she adopted from the very next whop meant she could give me a "vertical" slippering, instead of the usual "right cheek, left cheek" one. This meant she could redden areas relatively unscathed in previous sessions with her. Notably the flanks, but also the anal cleft, which she took great delight in tending to, i can tell you!! While i am sure the anus itself wasnt on display during my slippering, i know it got quite a few direct hits on it, as the cheekside took the impact of the slipper, and probably spayed momenterally. I ended up having to endure a leg slapping because i rubbed..............something i never do normally, unless i WANT a legslapping, of course ;) But those new areas were too tender not to. There then folowed a slightly longer wall facing time, before a solid 6 of the best with the cane to round off the session.
During the post session chat, i was promised a much more memorable and possibly humiliating session NEXT time i visit. I can't wait lol !!!!!

Smokey