PDA

View Full Version : Which famous people would you like to spank or cane?

Phil Hooper
11-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Fascinating question.

I'll start with Carol Vorderman and Yvette Cooper.

Carol because she has the most magnificent sexy bottom and Ms Cooper because it would give me such enormous pleasure to see the little Nuliebor minx's bottom well and truly caned and hear her squeals of pain and delight.

Phil Hooper
12-02-2010, 08:34 AM
May I respectfully refer you to my posting "Celebrity Spank", made just before Christmas. Come on, Phil, keep up!!

The Demon Headmaster
Apologies headmaster. I have now reviewed the thread you refer to.

Disappointing response I thought although I note that Ms Vorderman was nominated which does suggest that some of us are thinking along the right lines.

Another nomination should be Susanna Reid of BBC Breakfast fame. She is a touch over sanctimonious for my taste as well as displaying an annoying combination of smugness and coyness. She would benefit considerably from being bent over in restraint and having her I suspect slightly generous bottom caned extremely hard by me.

strict_male
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Well, can I nominate Alyson Hannigan (Willow from Buffy)? She has just the right combination of innocent, shy schoolgirl combined with a naughty minx and a rather cute little bottom. Would have to be otk with her dressed in school uniform or as a cheerleader.

:)

Mr Cane
13-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Scott Mills, the Radio 1 DJ - just for being always so cheeky!
Here's a picture of Scott - snapped at the moment when he saw the cane and was told to drop his pants! :D

Martinet_m
20-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Got to agree with Suzanne Reid. I've had similar thoughts myself several times!

peter.jameson
22-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Has to be Lily Allen - for her foul mouth and the way she always has to kiss and tell. Kiss - no problem, but telling earns a long caning!

Richard Hampton
06-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Lawrence Dalllaglio,Frdeddie Flintoff, Tony Adams, Nick Faldo , Alan Hansen, John Terry, Alec Stewart, Frank Lampard, Steve Davis, John Nettles (in Bergerac Farah-wearing days), Terry Venables, Andrew Castle, James Martin!!!!

jmwpam
13-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Kate Burly from Sky,I would like to bend over then lift her skirt and cane her bare bottom,aftwards she would not be so stroppy:D

stern_teacher
14-05-2010, 08:45 AM
For me, it would have to be Lady GaGa. Possibly a bit controversial, but ...... what an arse!!!!!!
I would never tire of turning that purple and welted :D

Stern

peter.jameson
14-05-2010, 07:03 PM
How about ashlee and jessica simpson - they look very naughty and VERY spankable!

slipperboybare
15-05-2010, 12:52 PM
would love to cane rosie in corrie

scottie1
16-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Chris Hollins the smug know it all git who prsents BBC sport in the mornings and gets all the facts wrong from auto queue

martin1989
17-05-2010, 04:28 PM
it would have to be sophie long the bbc news reader, she looks like she should be spanked and caned

billsie
17-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Easy. Kelly Brook. Gorgeous.

mattlad
24-05-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd love to cane either Harriet Harman or Jaquie Smith. Really hard.

peter.jameson
28-05-2010, 07:06 PM
They are history - some of the new Tories would be better. What about Teresa May?

TeessideBen
29-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Hirmmmmm I wouldn't mind giving Scottish actor Alec Newman a good bare arse paddling just for fun.

Uncle David
30-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Not a real person but I think the lovely Becky in Coronation Street is very spankable. She's very emotional in an impestuous sort of way and would likely cry tears.

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
01-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Would love to see Jordan's fake boobs caned until they exploded! I can't stand her!!!! I've said this before in another thread I think, but arrghh!!! She winds me up! I'm sick of see her stupid, gormless face on the front of every newspaper and magazine - the stupid, pathetic attention-seeking bitch!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*goes for a lie down*

Cherry x

MrCane
06-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Would love to see Jordan's fake boobs caned until they exploded! I can't stand her!!!! I've said this before in another thread I think, but arrghh!!! She winds me up! I'm sick of see her stupid, gormless face on the front of every newspaper and magazine - the stupid, pathetic attention-seeking bitch!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*goes for a lie down*

Cherry x
I am surprised that no one has mentioned Amanda Holden, now there is a lady that needs taking down and peg or two, I can well imagine her standing in front of me tearfully rubbing her very sore bottom after receiving a very sound over the knee bare bottom spanking with the back of a stout wooden hairbrush.

I also totally agree with the comments made about Harriet Harman and Theresa May

larrytop
06-07-2010, 01:30 PM
I have a pretty long list I'd start with cheryl cole (Tweedy) then there's Rachel from countdown, not to mention the dictionary corner totty! As for poiticos Harman, Smith et al until the blood flows down the backs of their legs and then more! and then I'd start on Smith's tits, they look like they could take a good caning! That will do for starters:D

Vspankable
06-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi all,
Good question but a better one is who I would like to be spanked by. Pace out of NCIS is the girl I would most like to be spanked by. She seems like the kind of woman who would enjoy reducing a grown man to a squeeling little brat.
lol george

peter.jameson
08-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Cheryl Cole? That's a bit mean as she is supposed to be dying in a hospital bed. I would love to be caned till I confess by the boss lady in Identity!!!

anarchistic_masochist
09-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Katie Price. I could probably go on forever but these three would definately get a thrashing.

Just like Cherry will.

*feels sorry for Cherry*

*Cherry feels sorry for Cherry(!)*

Chiefwhip
09-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi all,
Good question but a better one is who I would like to be spanked by. Pace out of NCIS is the girl I would most like to be spanked by. She seems like the kind of woman who would enjoy reducing a grown man to a squeeling little brat.
lol george

Are you thinking of Pauley Perrette - the Goth Forensic Lab Technician [Abby Sciuto]? Could be my perfect subbie. Though I was surprise to see she is 41, as I think she looks younger - though it could be the style of dress and the hair in bunches that make her so.

Or is it Cote de Pablo [Ziva] - an obvious Domme, LOL

anarchistic_masochist
03-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Are you thinking of Pauley Perrette - the Goth Forensic Lab Technician [Abby Sciuto]? Could be my perfect subbie. Though I was surprise to see she is 41, as I think she looks younger - though it could be the style of dress and the hair in bunches that make her so.

Or is it Cote de Pablo [Ziva] - an obvious Domme, LOL

Oh man, she's pretty hot looking ain't she? (The gothy lab technician) It's amazing how many years pigtails can take off you...

Cherry x

market79
06-08-2010, 08:34 PM
kylie minogue must have the most spankable bottom on the planet

johnjo
06-08-2010, 11:54 PM
easy carol vorderman , what a buttttt !!!

Xerxes
07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
easy carol vorderman , what a buttttt !!!

Are you sure that you asked for a consonant, a vowel and 5 consonants?
TDH

If you can't afford that many consonants you could take out a secured personal loan...

anarchistic_masochist
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
If you can't afford that many consonants you could take out a secured personal loan...

LMFAO!!!!! You and Cov would be a brilliant double act! :D

Xerxes
07-08-2010, 10:36 PM
LMFAO!!!!! You and Cov would be a brilliant double act! :D

Well, now that you mention it, I do have short fat hairy legs and a penchant for writing plays. If Cov has a habit of fiddling with his NHS glasses and a healthy dislike for Des O'Connor then anything is possible...

I'm a brilliant act in my own right, thank you Cherry. Top of the bill. I'm surprised that I haven't been asked to do "An Audience with the Demon Headmaster" yet!
TDH

...With lots of spankable famous people in the audience, presumably.:D There's a thought. To be honest I've never accepted an offer to do an audience yet but I might just think about it if they happen to get in touch.

anarchistic_masochist
09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm a brilliant act in my own right, thank you Cherry. Top of the bill. I'm surprised that I haven't been asked to do "An Audience with the Demon Headmaster" yet!
TDH

I don't think you would win many prizes for modesty though... :p

Cherry x

triksta
09-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Without a shadow of doubt my top 3

1,Maomi Campbell.
2,Entire big brother house.
3,fat cat bankers.

Singaporean style beatings !!!

Mr Cane
11-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Fascinating question.

I'll start with Carol Vorderman and Yvette Cooper.

Carol because she has the most magnificent sexy bottom and Ms Cooper because it would give me such enormous pleasure to see the little Nuliebor minx's bottom well and truly caned and hear her squeals of pain and delight.

You have my 100% support as regards Ms Cooper - especially if you could be persuaded to thrash her smarmy husband's arse as well. :D

spank4uandme
24-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Angelina Jolie
the trainer from AMERICAS BIGGEST LOSER (Gillian?)

billsie
27-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Lucy Verasami (Sky Weather Girl). Lovely long legs, fantastic smile, sexy bottom.
Gabby Logan (as above)

Simon138
27-08-2010, 05:18 PM
BBC Newsreader Kate Silverton. She is very fit and athletic and would surely take a good caning.

Also Sarah Parish and Shelley Conn from BBC Mistresses series - their characters deserve a severe beating.

mike_redbotham
31-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I reckon there are a few cute Pakistani cricketers' bottoms that could do with a dose of the rattan!!
(OK, who said they had no balls for it???)

taffyevans
31-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Either of the WEbsters girls in Coro god do they need it

mmslipper
07-09-2010, 05:40 PM
All this talk about Kevin Pietersen being disciplined for his bad language on Twitter got me thinking...
A thin cane, a glass of red wine, Mr Pietersen in cricket kit (and Jimmy Anderson as well if you insist...) - 12 on cricket trousers, 12 on thin underpants, 12 on bare... Sounds like a pretty good evening to me :)

pauldavid1
12-10-2010, 09:14 AM
I would love to have vanessa feltz restrained over a spanking bench and to deliver a slow but sustained paddling to her bare bottom

very bad boy
25-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Not spank but would like a trip over Sarah Palins knee for a hairbrushing (well she is american) or a belting from Deirdrie barlow from corronation street she looks strict also a spanking from a strict MP

exduco
26-11-2010, 02:12 AM
I would like to cane most M.P.'s, P.C. fanatics and the majority of the 'experts' on Question Time. No charge.

pauldavid1
28-11-2010, 10:30 AM
fiona bruce , diane abbott and beverley callard would all be
nice to put across one's knee

twopack120
04-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I would definately like to spank brad pitts bottom ,then sit back and watch angie finish him off with the cane as she wears that black pvc dress she wore in mr and mrs smith ;-)

unspanked
24-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Anthea Turner, if ever a woman deserved a sound thrashing whilst restrained on a wooden pony it's her.