PDA

View Full Version : good otk session

borocub
11-02-2010, 04:52 PM
one of the good session i had was over a few months ago. As my fav session is otk hand and in other positions. He had been spanking since he was young. He new i'd by a naughty boi. So he had hold of arm and gave me a good lecture. I was dreading what he had instore for me as my head was rasing. As he told me to drop my pants. His hand went on the base of my back as he lowered me over his lap. His arm went round my waist whak! The frist one landed. Then the next and next, i left his hand on the waist band of my y fronts as he rounded them down. My bare bum right up in the air as he started with the right cheek then the left. I tried to get my breath, but his hand pounded my bottom till it was hot. Then he said i've only just started boi. He let me up i was put in the corner only for 5mines. Then i felt a sharp pain on my ear as he draged me over his keen , his right leg was on the chair i was dangling with me feet off the floor as my boottom got a good hard pounding again, he told me to make a coffee. After about 15 mines he looked at my bottom now i'm going to turn ur bum a good red hot colour my boi.
He put me in the wheel barrow position and raining down on my bottom. I was pleiding with him to stop and i would be good. The tears where rolling down my face. When he stoped. He let me up a huged me saying u took that well. I would like to have another session like that again with a spanker how likes hand spanking.

I do enjoy been caned but i do fav a good hand spanking session.
Ian

borocub
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
tonto u seem very intersted in me By way you can't pm me. So there's not use trying. See i'm just like the other guys on here just like having spanking ant cp fun. Ur commemts to me where uncalled for.