PDA

View Full Version : A lazy boy is soundly spanked by sir

Naughty_boy29
12-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I recently encountered Covspank, the Demon Headmaster. He came to deal with me in a Bradford hotel. I had been summoned to appear before him, to be punished for my behaviour. On his entering his suite, I was first ordered to go and stand facing the wall with my hands placed on my head until Sir was ready for me. After about 3 or 4 minutes I was ordered to stand before Sir with my hands by my side. Then I was scolded for my laziness and my overspending and I was also scolded for fidgeting, before I was ordered to strip down to my underpants and go back to the wall with my hands on my head for a further two minutes.
I was then ordered to go to the bedroom and wait for him. After about two minutes, Sir entered the room and sat down on the bed and ordered me to get over his knee. Once in position he started spanking me with his hands over my underpants for a good 3 or 4 minutes before ordering me to get Bertie the bath brush.
Once I returned with the bath brush I was back over his lap and Sir started spanking me with the bath brush and I have to say it stung like hell and that went on for a further 4 minutes before I was ordered into the front room.
I was then made to bend over the table where Sir proceeded to give me a few more swats with the bath brush over my underpants before pulling them down and continuing on the bare. After about 3 minutes I was back facing the door with my hands on my head.
Then came the final part of my punishment involving three different types of cane, the rattan cane, the switch cane and the dragon cane. I was given six strokes with the rattan and the switch cane and I had to count each stroke.
Then came the dragon cane where I was given twelve strokes. Apart from counting the strokes I was also told to thank Sir and ask him for another. After the twelfth stroke I was ordered back to the wall with my hands on my head and my spanked bottom on display for about five minutes before being told to pull up my underpants and stand before him again for one final scolding where I promised to do better. After this I was told to get dressed.
All in all, I was soundly spanked and left with a sore bottom that I felt when I next sat down and it’s still a little sore even now. I'll certainly be watching my behaviour, as the Headmaster said that he would be keeping his eye on me, and that he would be back to deal with me again, if there wasn't a marked improvement!