PDA

View Full Version : spanked as boy

willie524
12-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Got put over dads knee a couple of times. Didn,t really hurt just made it sting. I kind of liked the afterglow and would like to try now to see how it feels. Does anybody else get the same urges?

borocub
19-02-2010, 02:08 PM
i do get the same. Sometimes i'd just liked been spanked otk by hand. I'm geting to the point were all i seam to get is guys wanting to cane me.

borocub
01-03-2010, 10:37 AM
well yet again i have had another from another site i go on want to thrash me to the inch of my life. Where is the enjoyment in that. I'm really getting so sick of this. I gust don't see the piont.

Uncle Joe
05-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Sensible discussion involving obviously sensible people.
My own interest stems from the frequent bare bottom otk spankings I got from an uncle as a boy. I too found comfort in the hot, stinging sensation in my bum, both during, and afterwards while up in my room masturbating.
I enjoy both giving and receiving bare bottom otk spankings with the hand and do not subscribe to severe canings, whippings, or thrashings.

borocub
05-03-2010, 08:21 PM
i just like the ritual of a naughty little boi having his pants and under pants pulled down and having bee put otk and hand spanked. Well you can get a few more as well.

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 10:25 PM
i just like the ritual of a naughty little boi having his pants and under pants pulled down and having bee put otk and hand spanked. Well you can get a few more as well.

I love handspankings too - you kinda feel extra naughty when dangling over someone's knee. It's humiliating too, but in a good way, if you know what I mean! Then the spanker moans that his hand hurts....how does he think my bottom feels?! *Laughs*

Cherry x

borocub
01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I like handspanking too.
Especially if the girl is helpless,
handstied and over my knee.

20 strokes on each cheek should be just about enough.

20 strokes on each cheek. That's a bit short. Is that just a warm up. :D:D

borocub
01-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Don't you be so cheeky to your Grandpa Westie! 20 strokes on each cheek will nearly finish him off! He'll have to lie down for a week after that!
TDH
Sorry sir. I forgot Grandpa westie needs his rest. I'll get him a nice pillow so he can rest his head. :):p

borocub
01-07-2010, 06:16 PM
i think westey sir as been on the whisky again. :D:p:D

borocub
01-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh it's gang up on Westy is it?
I will have you Boro boy.

Sir you said you only spank girls. Or are you changing ur mind now.:D

borocub
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
I love handspankings too - you kinda feel extra naughty when dangling over someone's knee. It's humiliating too, but in a good way, if you know what I mean! Then the spanker moans that his hand hurts....how does he think my bottom feels?! *Laughs*

Cherry x
Getting back to hand spanking,i would like the spanker to have one leg on a chair, then put over that knee so my feet are off the floor. So i'm totally at his mercy.mmmm

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:12 PM
I bet the old dears in the nursing home really look forward to your visits!
TDH

They're kinky buggers then, aren't they? Then again, "Westey The Geriatric Spanker" does have a cool ring to it! (Sorry Westey, Sir, but you've gotta admit, the image is funny!)

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 08:15 PM
They're kinky buggers then, aren't they? Then again, "Westey The Geriatric Spanker" does have a cool ring to it! (Sorry Westey, Sir, but you've gotta admit, the image is funny!)

Cherry x
Ho please that's just put me off my tea.

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Ho please that's just put me off my tea.

Oops! Sorry 'Cub - please don't switch on me!!! *runs away and hides...*

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 08:40 PM
it's ok i was only joking with you. But it did give me the cringe factor.

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:00 PM
it's ok i was only joking with you. But it did give me the cringe factor.

It was supposed to really... I know I'm in trouble when you decide to switch! :eek:

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 09:02 PM
well what out girly :rolleyes::eek:

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:05 PM
well what out girly :rolleyes::eek:

Ye-es, Sir! Warning noted, Sir! :eek:

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Ye-es, Sir! Warning noted, Sir! :eek:

Cherry x
You have viewed the pics in my album spanking party. With my leg on a chair with my mate over my keen. That will be you. If u carry on any more. :cool:

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
You have viewed the pics in my album spanking party. With my leg on a chair with my mate over my keen. That will be you. If u carry on any more. :cool:

Yes Sir... :(

borocub
04-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Yes Sir... :(
Wll i think westey sir may give you a few more strokes. i think!:D

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Wll i think westey sir may give you a few more strokes. i think!:D

I know... :(

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Don't make me laugh! Westey? He hasn't get the strength to stroke a cat!!
TDH

Typo alert! Evacuate the area!!! *Sounds siren* :D:D:D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Delia! Delia! Come over to Coventry! I've got a job for you!
TDH

*Screams hysterically and dives through newly re-glazed window*

(There goes my bond!)

Cherry x