PDA

View Full Version : Percy's Revenge

trigger
13-02-2010, 08:05 AM
After a previous visit to Covspank, the Demon Headmaster, I thought it would be a good idea to give him a résumé of his various tools and equipment.
This was interesting to both of us but I made mistake number one -I forgot to mention Percy the paddle in the resume.
In addition ,I mentioned to the Demon Headmaster about the slipper at school and my interest in it - mistake number 2!
Well members- guess what ? Yes -a summons to the study!

Good afternoon Sir- Good afternoon Trigger was the reply, followed immediately by bend over and touch your toes.
Whack whack 12 times on my trouser bottom. Mr. Dunlop was straight into action!
Drop the trousers was the next instruction
Whack whack 12 more times - the bottom was already a bit warm.

Stand against the door and tell the Headmaster what your misdeeds have been since you last visited the study.

I remind him about Percy Paddle being missed from the revue & also mention a visit to another disciplinarian.
Not a good idea that , but somehow ,the headmaster always gets me to admit to my misdeeds.

Now in only my white under pants ,I am summoned over the headmaster's knee.

His hand descends and whacks my bottom numerable times, then Mr. Dunlop begins to whack away and I lose count.
My pants are slid down and the headmaster's hand smacks my bare and hot bottom. Before I have chance to recover ,Mr. Dunlop is brought back into action. The headmaster thinks the tread on the sole needs wearing in. He certainly gives it a good try!!

Now naked and facing the door, I wait in anticipation of the next move and instruction by the Headmaster.

I am instructed to bend over the chair. My naked bottom is fully stretched taut and feeling very vulnerable to the next implement.

Of course you have guessed -Percy Paddle! Luckily ,only 12 very hard whacks with the red side followed by the same number with the black.
And then disaster the handle cracks and Percy is out of action!

Those who have experienced the very caring nature of the Headmaster will know that he always has a reserve and thus six medium strokes are delivered to my bottom from Roger Rattan.

That's it ,I hope ,but no ! The Headmaster thinks that my bottom is not red enough. Mr. Dunlop therefore springs back into action with a flurry of stokes - good sole that he is !!!!! Now my bottom is certainly the Headmaster's favourite shade of red- Cherry!!

Time for reflection against the door till then. I am told to dress and leave.

What a relief! I've survived with my bottom just about intact - until the next time!! I just can't seem to help myself!!