PDA

View Full Version : spank position

willie524
15-02-2010, 10:31 PM
If anybody ever decides to spank me, whatis the best position to adopt? Lying down, legs apart/closed, bent over something,legs apart/closed, standing/hanging by arms, legs apart/closed, or a variety of all? Please reply with any sound advice.

borocub
16-02-2010, 03:00 PM
i like all of them and i do like wheel barrow both of us naked. When spanked like this u can't tence ur cheeks up so u get a good spanking. Ian

SpankedSlave
16-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Best position is to be restrained across a punishment bench with your ankles, body and wrists tied tightly in leather straps. Gagged if you are likely to cry out when disciplined. Legs would be apart.
Then your punisher has absolute access to your arse and you can't stop him/her punishing you.

smoothbottom
16-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Awesome would love to be in that position and spanked till I am in tears.

borocub
16-02-2010, 06:21 PM
i'm not keen on been restained. I like to be pined down by the spanker love it when i'm otk and the spanker as his arm around me so i can't move it takes a nice big bear to do that love it.
Ian

anarchistic_masochist
08-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Personally, I like to be restrained - arms and legs tethered to a punishment horse or something similar. Gags optional! OTK is a fave, as is being bent over the arm of a settee. On all fours with legs apart is lethal (but nice!)

It may sound paradoxical but I need to be comfortable, so I can focus on my bottom! :)

anarchistic_masochist
17-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh you will be girl you will. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r
Another clasik frmo dol Bo hear.

*gets ropes from cupboard*

Excuse me Sir, but just because you can't find any girls to spank, doesn't mean that you have to go and hang yourself! Please Sir, it's not worth it!

Cherry x (Soon to be Tartan? :eek:)

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Lets have a little practice shall we?

I need you to say teh following in a Scottish accent.

Ooooooh sir, a canny take enn merr oh that thrashin, ma bums like a balisha beekin.
:p

*smiles weakly*

Sir, I think I'll stick to screaming and begging for mercy in my native, Coventry accent if that's all the same to you.

C x

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Are you sure that shouldn't be " fit for fuck all, looks like a horse, and should be hung!"
TDH

That was worthy of Oscar Wilde, that! Fantastic! (Poor Westy!)

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
21-06-2010, 10:24 PM
You dont know me.
I am 45, fit as fuck, good looking, and hung like a horse.
And the best spanker in Glasgow.

And so tremendously modest.

anarchistic_masochist
24-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Why dont you stick your head up your arse.
:confused:
I cant believe you asked such a stupid question.

Please Sir, don't be cross - Chiefwhip's comment quite clearly was supposed to be light-hearted and taken in jest. Why are you so angry? :confused:

C x

anarchistic_masochist
25-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I know, I had a moment.
But it's got nothing to do with you so butt out.

Chiefwhip is a friend; that's why I intervened, and I did so in the most tactful, respectful and diplomatic way possible.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
25-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Cherry, you may continue to post today.
:)

Thank you, Sir. I've sent you a PM.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
25-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Is that a euphemism for "I'm just not up to the task!" You may have forgiven Cherry ( or as I pointed out, let her wrap you round her little finger), but don't you go including me in your blanket absolution!! There's some penance to be done, on her part, before that happens!( Goodness, I'm sounding like the Looper!)
TDH

Sir, what would I need to do to earn your forgiveness?

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
25-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Do I really need to answer that question? I think that would be what is known as stating the obvious!!
TDH

I appreciate that Sir; what I mean is, by whom? Westy says he's forgiven me so does that mean I'm off the hook? (I hope not. I don't want you thinking that I've got away with murder.) Do you want Westy specifically to deal with me, or aren't you bothered, as long as my punisher does a good job? I just want to know what's going on, because I'm completely lost now.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
27-06-2010, 12:21 PM
How dare you be so impertinent as to demand things of me! When I return from Newcastle, you will hear from me as to what your punishment will be and who will be administering it! Until then, you will mind your manners!
TDH

I didn't mean to appear that I was demanding anything. I was just seeking clarification, that's all. I'm trying really hard to mind my p's and q's, but no matter what I do or say; no matter how carefully I word my posts, the end result is always the same: I end up making you angry. I don't mean to. I'm really sorry, Sir.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Oh dear Cherry, you seem to have foot in mouth today.
Dont you worry about old Cov, he wont punish you. Now I on the other hand...................

:p

Foot in mouth, Sir? More like mad cow's disease! Moo! Wibble! *Death!*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I am being released today. I am a reformed character now.

Hey, did you spill my pint?

Yep. Deliberately! What are you gonna do about it? :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2011, 01:42 AM
As he's all piss and wind, probably not very much! No change there,then!
TDH

Indeed so, Sir! *grins*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I am still in Newcastle, but only until tomorrow. Then back home for a week, before returning to Geordieland- God's own country!
TDH

Are you off thrashing naughty northerners? I think it's great that you go up and down the country smacking bottoms - what a fantastic way to spend your retirement!

Cherry :)

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:29 PM
I was brought up with the convention that you list words in alphabetical order - hence piss and wind! I wouldn't dream of asking for anything other than bacon and eggs, as B comes before E. Thankfully, I've already had my breakfast as you seem to be having problems finding the ingredients- in either order! From your posting, however, it would appear that you are not short of either piss or wind!
TDH

I've never heard that expression before - wonder where it comes from?

Cherry x

Bluebell73
04-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Westy

I don't know about Fife being God's country, but I can assure you that Ayrshire is God's county. Only the man up above could design a county that looks over the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran where on a beautiful summers evening you can sit out with a glass of New Zealand Souvignon Blanc and watch the sun setting in the west. Bliss

BB73:D

They say that Fife is Gods country.

just4fun
30-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Personally, I like to be restrained - arms and legs tethered to a punishment horse or something similar. Gags optional! OTK is a fave, as is being bent over the arm of a settee. On all fours with legs apart is lethal (but nice!)

It may sound paradoxical but I need to be comfortable, so I can focus on my bottom! :)

I to love to be secured to a bench or laying across a table or desk, able to hold the other side of desk or table with legs apart so my spanker can cane or strap me at will and rub my bottom and between my legs as well, if they wish. Makes me feel totally sub.
I like to be secured as I said, if this is possible. But you have to be able to trust the person so this is not for a first meeting very often, better left till you get to know the person. Things mostly get better once you get to know each other anyway.

dcsmax
28-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Call me old fashioned.

I prefer bending and touching ankles / toes, bottom completely bare and awaiting the blows of the cane.

willie524
29-03-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm looking for a patient spankeR aRound the CupaRN Fife area to re-introduce me to tHe. PLeasUres.