PDA

View Full Version : Relative pain levels; bare bottom or trousered

Phil Hooper
17-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Although the answer to the question seems obvious I am not so sure in practice and would be interested in the opinions and experiences of others.

There have been a number of occasions over the years when I have chosen to be caned over trousers rather than on my bare bottom for cosmetic reasons, marks etc the last of which was a few weeks ago by an experienced and lovely lady professional who canes reasonably hard but is by no means the hardest caner I have experienced.

She gave me 36 full power strokes in sixes with three to four second pauses between strokes and twenty or so secs between sets. The pain was incredibly intense certainly way beyond expectation and almost beyond my ability to withstand. I recall other occasions being surprised at the very high pain levels of a trousered caning.

Any similar experiences or theories?

SpankedSlave
17-02-2010, 12:51 PM
The very first time I was caned was in my late twenties. After making me kneel in front of him to worship his cock and balls, the Master ordered me to kneel over a piano stool and hold onto the legs the other side. He then took off his jeans and produced a cane and told me he was going to give me six strokes of the cane. He did, and they hurt like hell.
I then had to worship his cock and balls again, and kiss his arse. Then he told me to bend over the stool again and this time pulled down my jeans and underpants and told me I was to get a further six on my bare arse.
These hurt if anything even more than those with my jeans still on.
After these twelve strokes, I knew that I had to obey my new Master and was very submissive to him.
He made me suck him and then came in my mouth, and made me swallow.
Then sat on my face and wanked me until I came.

thelastcaress
17-02-2010, 05:14 PM
For me a bare bottom caning is much more painful but i also find it more enjoyable because of my masochistic streak lol. Although i've never cried during a caning i've been close a couple times and its always when i get it bare.

For me though part of the punishment is being bared so i am often left disappointed if i don't get my pants pulled down. I do believe though that a lot of it is mind over matter - for instance if you're not in the right place mentally when you take it, it might end up hurting more than it would - that's for me though everyones different i guess.

I once got 100 spanks on the bare bottom with a frying slice (a plastic one) and she made me lie on the bed face down, naked for it. She was a professional lady who was very good at what she did and i found that punishment a lot sorer than the cane possibly because she was so intense.