PDA

View Full Version : group for school type fun

red hand
08-03-2010, 12:32 AM
is there anybody who would be interested in having a little group who are into school type role playing? accomodation is often a problem, i was thinking of renting a small secluded cottage in scotland, if i can find any male or females who would be interested in participating, all costs shared equally, school type c.p. fun only (not a sex or swingers party) i am straight male switch, who can be strict headmaster, head prefect, p.e. teacher, or naughty schoolboy, anyone who might be interested please let me know.

StrapHappy
23-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Good idea, hopefully somewhere not too far for travelling

red hand
24-03-2010, 08:01 AM
the most suitable venue that i know of is in Perthshire, but if anyone knows of any other suitable premises in other areas please let me know

red hand
26-04-2010, 06:49 AM
covspank THE DEMON HEADMASTER will be at a venue just south of Edinburgh, for a week-end trip to Scotland in the middle of May, for anyone who is interested in joining a group for school type role play which will be on the Saturday lunch time, other slots maybe still available for those who prefer 121, but places are limited, so if you wish to be included you should contact TDH by PM before you are too late. this is a great opportunity in an ideal location.

drum
08-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi there
Im interested in being spanked or belted and would like to join any future group you hold. Also interested in 1 to 1
Drum

red hand
09-07-2010, 03:59 PM
watch this space for confirmation of the date of the next one

red hand
10-07-2010, 01:51 PM
This "old lag" intends to be present Sir, at Saturday group also 121, on the Friday, if that is possible?

red hand
18-07-2010, 07:40 AM
It won,t be that long until the school holidays are over, and things get back to normal.

Paddyscot
01-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I appreciate that this message was first posted in 2009 but I am a new member who would certainly love to be part of such a group. If there is such a group could someone please let me know

spankysnapper
06-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Don't know of such a group but would be willing to come along with my Headmaster kit:)

red hand
06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
premises are normally the stumbling block for this, however when the covspank returns north, this may be possible, unless anyone else can provide a suitable venue?

drum
13-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Im interested if anyone decides to host.
Drummond

red hand
23-02-2011, 08:37 AM
see post from barbedwire

red hand
16-03-2012, 07:38 AM
another blatant bump to top of leader board

Bluebell73
16-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi Red hand

I would love to be involved with this sort of thing but the usual problems still exist:-
Where and when would it be held.
What costs are involved, whenever money is mentioned people start disappearing like rats off a sinking ship. A venue cannot be hired for nothing.
Who will be involved, some wont play with men and some wont play with women.

I know there are a lot of members interested, I look with envy at the number of schools that are in England, Scotland seems to be a bit of a desert as far as adult schools are concerned.

Best of luck

BB73

another blatant bump to top of leader board

romasz
16-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi

I agree with what you say completely....I for one would be interested..as you say they exist down south so why not Scotland ...as for not playing with who...when you were at school classes were mixed and you got belted in front of all...so if you want to create the real school environment as most of us experienced it should be this way..thats assuming we can get some girls to come as well....I guess if you were in boarding school etc. classes would be segragated by sex....thats a minority.
It would be quite fun to relive those days..but wait however there is one fear Miss Fife as the haedie!!

Barbedwire
16-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I think everyone knows my thoughts on this as even on my website i've mentioned trying to setup a school .
I had girls reply last time I posted about school roleplay who would like to come but when they noticed I was the teacher ,even in mixed classes they changed their minds ,as they want male teachers .Obviously this is easily remedied as we all know quite a few boys who like to switch .

Maybe this year we might manage something between us and don't forget I do have a young lady called Miss Ellie who is happy to train under me as a teacher to dish it out to naughty boys :D
Then ofcourse there is the infamous Miranda who switches and a few of you have met but only as a fellow pupil .Tracey(female) is also interested as a pupil .

Redhand seems to know of somewhere in the Perthshire area ,so maybe you should all start packing your school rucksacks hahhaa
As BB mentioned , people do tend to do a bolt once a few pounds are mentioned unfortunately .
Shame on those who want everything for nothing in life !!!

Barbie x

As it's Friday i'm just about to head to the pub for a few cold bottles of miller :D :D

red hand
18-03-2012, 02:00 PM
i did try to arrange a school day/week end on another site some time ago, albeit i did not know "barbie" then.
while there was plenty of interest from "single" male subs, it proved far more difficult to find any females whether sub, dom, or switch.
and when (as others have noted) money was mentioned the interest suddenly waned.
i am not really wanting to try to arrange this again, as i was left in an embarrassing situation having to cancel at short notice.
however if someone else would like to take this on board i will happily give the booking information to them.
the place is very secluded, (in Perthshire) and has 4 twin rooms, so that 8 can participate assuming "singles" are willing to share.
perhaps if "barbie" can find at least 1 willing female, to share with her then the other 6 naughty boys, could share?
perhaps those 6 boys would be willing to make a contribution to the Ladies? over and above the basic cost of B&B?
any takers?

Bluebell73
18-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi Red Hand

This is certainly worth pursuing. I for one would be willing to contribute to what you are looking for. What we have to do is arrange a date that suits everyone else. I am sure if we could get one of these off the ground we would have a queue wanting to join in. A wee contribution to buy Barbie's favourite vino blanco and we then have a teacher that will have every pupil behaving within seconds. The problem with us Scots is that we are suspicious of new ventures that might require the parting of hard earned Scots siller to get the thing up and running.

Here's hoping

BB73

i did try to arrange a school day/week end on another site some time ago, albeit i did not know "barbie" then.
while there was plenty of interest from "single" male subs, it proved far more difficult to find any females whether sub, dom, or switch.
and when (as others have noted) money was mentioned the interest suddenly waned.
i am not really wanting to try to arrange this again, as i was left in an embarrassing situation having to cancel at short notice.
however if someone else would like to take this on board i will happily give the booking information to them.
the place is very secluded, (in Perthshire) and has 4 twin rooms, so that 8 can participate assuming "singles" are willing to share.
perhaps if "barbie" can find at least 1 willing female, to share with her then the other 6 naughty boys, could share?
perhaps those 6 boys would be willing to make a contribution to the Ladies? over and above the basic cost of B&B?
any takers?

Barbedwire
21-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Vino blanco , is that so as the Head Mistress gets tipsy and may be a bit of a soft touch??? Somehow I don't think the pupils the next morning would get away with very much - imagine her with a sore head and a tawse or cane nearby !

Barbie x

Hi Red Hand

This is certainly worth pursuing. I for one would be willing to contribute to what you are looking for. What we have to do is arrange a date that suits everyone else. I am sure if we could get one of these off the ground we would have a queue wanting to join in. A wee contribution to buy Barbie's favourite vino blanco and we then have a teacher that will have every pupil behaving within seconds. The problem with us Scots is that we are suspicious of new ventures that might require the parting of hard earned Scots siller to get the thing up and running.

Here's hoping

BB73

red hand
09-05-2012, 03:02 PM
just pushing this back to the surface, hopefully will get some interest?